My experience so far - Applying to AHPRA

Old May 9th 2014, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My experience so far - Applying to AHPRA

Hang in Yvette, you are doing a sterling job keeping everybody informed. I'm sure this will help others.
Old May 9th 2014, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

YvetteCamille is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by genorm
Hang in Yvette, you are doing a sterling job keeping everybody informed. I'm sure this will help others.
Hi Dave,

I also forgot to mention your good self in that last post for being so proactive with me and responding to my million emails!

I also had an email from G4S today with that statement of employment, AHPRA were quick in requesting it and G4S have been quick in processing it so I'm well happy!

They now should have all they need and I'm hoping that since they've been so quick in working on my application thus far, they'll send out my LOA soon
Old May 12th 2014, 7:58 am
Shaun

picto1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YvetteCamille
Hi guys, just an update,
Really can't complain as everyone has been really helpful so far, my application was sent to Darwin on 15/4, received on 1/5, payment taken then also. Email the next day from my case officer from AHPRA stating that I had answered one of the questions wrong and gave me the opportunity to answer it via email (as apposed to re-sending the application) she also notified me that she was requesting one of my references as I was unable to get it myself.
The NMC have been taking the longest in sending out my letter of verification but this should have been done within 5 days of me paying for it (costs £34), however they did send a copy of the course syllabus for free (they didn't have a transcript of my study so sent this instead).
The university sent out both letters relating to the new assessment criteria and my transcript of study, I had an email and a phone call about a week later saying that this request had been processed, they also wanted to check that they'd sent out the right stuff! (how nice).
Everything should now be winging its way to Darwin and hopefully they wont need anything else, fingers crossed!
Hi

Fingers crossed for you!
Old May 12th 2014, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by picto1
Hi

Fingers crossed for you!
and you! How are you getting on?
Old May 12th 2014, 8:41 am
Shaun

Originally Posted by YvetteCamille
and you! How are you getting on?
No changes yet...school of nursing have sent the needed criteria so just waiting now.
Old May 12th 2014, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

No changes yet...school of nursing have sent the needed criteria so just waiting now.
Fingers crossed for you then! Keep us posted, its helpful to compare notes.
Old May 12th 2014, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

nellienoo78 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am really sorry am probably being really thick but on the application form question 6 & 7 What is your residential address - is that where I work now?? "Is your principle place of practice the same as your residential address"? I am confused? Please help!
Old May 12th 2014, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nellienoo78
I am really sorry am probably being really thick but on the application form question 6 & 7 What is your residential address - is that where I work now?? "Is your principle place of practice the same as your residential address"? I am confused? Please help!
Hi there,
From what I can remember I put my residential as my home address. Don't remember putting in my work address but it was on my cv. They haven't come back to me yet to say that was wrong but see what others have put on here.
Good luck! 😊
Old May 13th 2014, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Residential address is where you live now
Old May 13th 2014, 10:48 am
Shaun

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Residential address is where you live now
Residential is where you live now. From memory I left the other question blank.

Don't forget to tick yes to the indemnity question...I ticked no...lol

Shaun
Old May 13th 2014, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Residential is where you live now. From memory I left the other question blank.

Don't forget to tick yes to the indemnity question...I ticked no...lol

Shaun
Also, question 21) do you hold registration in another country, I ticked 'No' which was wrong, they mean outside Australia!

It sounds like everyone answers the same questions wrong, must be the wording
Old May 14th 2014, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Thanks guys. Still slightly confused but have put my residential address as home as that makes sense! It's the next question. Maybe I should leave that blank too Shaun. Those 2 questions are stupid! "Your residential address will be recognised as your principal place of practice"??? Why? I must be missing something. I sleep at my house not practice nursing skills :-)
Old May 14th 2014, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Sorry me again can you give anyone's address for consent to talk about it? Can they be in either country - U.K/Australia?
Old May 14th 2014, 7:06 pm
Shaun

Sorry me again can you give anyone's address for consent to talk about it? Can they be in either country - U.K/Australia?
Not sure on that one....I put my other half down as the third party
Old May 14th 2014, 7:07 pm
Shaun

Thanks guys. Still slightly confused but have put my residential address as home as that makes sense! It's the next question. Maybe I should leave that blank too Shaun. Those 2 questions are stupid! "Your residential address will be recognised as your principal place of practice"??? Why? I must be missing something. I sleep at my house not practice nursing skills :-)
I didn't quite get it either but they haven't questioned it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.