Moving to Brisbane as a NQN

Old Aug 23rd 2015, 8:49 pm
Just Joined

Aprilfool is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Brisbane as a NQN

Hi
I am wanting some advice if anyone can help. I am an Australian PR currently in 2nd year of my nursing degree in the UK. We plan to move back to Brisbane when I qualify in Jan 2017. There really isn't the option for me to stay in the UK and complete my preceptorship. I have to be in Oz at start of 2017 so my middle son does not mess up his education for entry to uni.
What are my options for applying for graduate nursing jobs? My plan is to put in all my registration applications as soon as I get NMC registration here then hopefully apply for graduate programs later in 2017. My placements for year 3 will be centred around A&E as I love it and already have great testimonials from there in year 2. Academically I am on track for a 1st so I am hoping with a good degree and A&E experience it may go in my favour.
Any advice info would be much appreciated, but staying in UK longer is not an option x