Migration to Australia

Old Nov 19th 2015, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Migration to Australia

Any help would be appreciated. I have enough points to apply for the 189 visa. Trying to do this without a migrant advent but it's difficult. I need a skills assessment with ANMAC before I can submit my EOI. Struggling as ANMAC are asking for date the verification of current registration was requested. How do I go about this? Also is it really 900 dollars? Help please 😢
Old Nov 19th 2015, 4:51 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration to Australia

Originally Posted by wc112
Any help would be appreciated. I have enough points to apply for the 189 visa. Trying to do this without a migrant advent but it's difficult. I need a skills assessment with ANMAC before I can submit my EOI. Struggling as ANMAC are asking for date the verification of current registration was requested. How do I go about this? Also is it really 900 dollars? Help please 😢
Are you registered with AHPRA?

Is your qualification at degree level?....if they are asking for verification of registration then you need to register with AHPRA....and for that you will need degree level training.
Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply � ���� Yes I am degree trained. AHPRA are asking for a visa or Australian passport when completing the application form but I don't have these yet...
Old Nov 19th 2015, 5:15 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply ������ Yes I am degree trained. AHPRA are asking for a visa or Australian passport when completing the application form but I don't have these yet...
Don't know what to suggest

Things have got complicated since AHPRA was created.....try reading through the posts on this section to see what other people have done.

I registered with a UK address and registration.....but that was a few years ago

Perhaps they are asking for verification of your UK registration
Old Nov 19th 2015, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

No probs thanks very much
Old Nov 20th 2015, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply ������ Yes I am degree trained. AHPRA are asking for a visa or Australian passport when completing the application form but I don't have these yet...
Both of these process are quite long and very complex, you need to research them thoroughly before starting either and ensure you have all documents ready.

You do not need a visa for AHPRA registration and you can do the two in any order.

When you submit your AHPRA application just send a certified copy of your passport without a visa. Assuming all is ok you get provisional registration and have to present yourself with the visa in Australia.
Old Nov 20th 2015, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Great thanks. Is this how you did it also?
Old Nov 20th 2015, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks. Is this how you did it also?
I have just completed AHPRA, I am not doing ANMAC.

I woudl read the next thread on this forum, it is a lot of pages but well worth the read, you will find timeframes and details on what is needed for AHPRA.
Old Nov 20th 2015, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Brilliant will do..how do u see the next thread, very new to this site
Old Nov 20th 2015, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

When applying for the 189 visa... Must u have completed the academic IELTS exam, as I have completed the general exam having been told originally that this was acceptable.
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant will do..how do u see the next thread, very new to this site
I think mgreaves probably means this one, next one down in the forum at the time -
http://britishexpats.com/forum/nurse...pdated-859250/

mgreaves has put a wealth of info on here and is updating people throughout the process Well worth reading their posts.

===============================

And thanks to you mgreaves - I know the AHPRA thing is a nightmare for people and you deserve a big thank you for the help you are posting
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Pollyana
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I think mgreaves probably means this one, next one down in the forum at the time -
http://britishexpats.com/forum/nurse...pdated-859250/
Yes this one, at work so my speed to reply will change throughout the day

This forum has helped me so always happy to help out where I can!

The above link will have a lot of information but it is worth the read, I would sumarise it in a nice post if I could but some of it is situational and depends on your circumstances so that would be quite a long post in itself.
Old Nov 20th 2015, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

When applying for the 189 visa... Must u have completed the academic IELTS exam, as I have completed the general exam having been told originally that this was acceptable.
Just answered this on the other thread, yes you need to do the Academic IELTS as this is the standard ANMAC set, DIBP only require the general for the visa but part of the visa needs the skills assessment from ANMAC.