Midwifery registration

Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

missus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Midwifery registration

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum so firstly a ig hello to everybody.

I have had an interview with a NZ hospital and am now in the process of applying for my NZ registration. How long is the form!!!!!!
Has anybody else completed the competencies form yet and if so I would be interested in hearing the answers you gave.
I have been offered the choice of Tauranga or Whakatane. I dont know where to go. I think Taurange would probably be better for my teenage son, but also have noted that property is much pricier. So if anybody can give me comparative views on both places I would be eternally grateful.
Looking forward to lots of BOP and NZ chat and will keeep you informed of my progress.

missus
Old Sep 21st 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Tapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really niceTapuhi is just really nice
Default Re: Midwifery registration

Hi
I too am looking at Tauranga hospital. The lifestyle option seems the best.

I also nearly had a heart attack when I saw the form. Considering they want us they certainly want us to jump through the hoops. I haven't completed it yet just slowly plodding through.

I'm just answering the questions as best as I can, there is alot of repetition questions and you will feel like writing "because I do" alot.

Just take it slooooow.

Tapuhi
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

missus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Midwifery registration

Hi Tapuhi,

Thanks for replying. If you too are looking at Tauranga maybe we could keep in touch as we could be working together (moral support through all these forms maybe)

missus (Sue)