march ANMC skills assessments?

Old Jun 4th 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

OH WHAT THE!??!:curse::curse:
am SOOO mad...it's taken them all this time to now turn round all tell me to apply to QNC for more information. I thought doing a modified assessment would be easier. They already have a copy of my registration documents which I paid to have certified and for what??? I just don't understand what's modified about it then?
To be fair to them, there is a checklist on the modifed form that says

"you must have organised for your current australian registration to be sent from the nursing authority (ie state nurses board) to the ANMC" and asks what date you requested this.

What did you put for this then??
Old Jun 4th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
To be fair to them, there is a checklist on the modifed form that says

"you must have organised for your current australian registration to be sent from the nursing authority (ie state nurses board) to the ANMC" and asks what date you requested this.

What did you put for this then??
Oh I did worry when I was ranting that I would be feeling sheepish at some point!! Just disappointed and needed to let off a bit of steam.

I've got no idea whatsoever about what I put on the form..I don't even remember the question never mind the answer!! Anyway there's not a lot I can do about it now really except get it sorted.

Thanks to you both for the advice and pointing me in the right direction.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone, hope you all well i can't believe it
I GOT MY LETTER OF DETERMINATION
I so happy, better get on with my visa now, application to the ANC was awknowledged on 26/03
Hope you all get home from work and your's is waiting on the mat too!!
love Rach
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Congratulations Rachael well done just the visa now cairns here we come eh!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rachaey
Hi everyone, hope you all well i can't believe it
I GOT MY LETTER OF DETERMINATION
I so happy, better get on with my visa now, application to the ANC was awknowledged on 26/03
Hope you all get home from work and your's is waiting on the mat too!!
love Rach
Hi Rach

Thats fab news

Dead chuffed for you, looking forward to being in the same shoes as you. Good luck with the Visa.

Dawn x

PS Where are you looking to go?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

rachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura aboutrachaey has a spectacular aura about

Hi Dawn, hopefully got a job in Cairns if all goes to plan with the visa (136) I have family there, I am feeling quite scared at the mo tho hope things go well for u too !! , love Rach
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

is it just me or do you get panicky too keep worrying if im doing the right thing. Such a rollercoaster Im hearing stories from the other threads where it hasnt worked out and om scared.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sophjam
is it just me or do you get panicky too keep worrying if im doing the right thing. Such a rollercoaster Im hearing stories from the other threads where it hasnt worked out and om scared.

Hi Soph!

It is normal to have these feelings and the journery is a big rollercoaster with good and bad days.

It is good to read other threads but everyone is different with their expectations and wether Aussie is for you!

The Uk will always be here and if Aus doesn't meet your expections you can always come back. See it as a big adventure! I know thats what I intend to do. I'm trying not to go in with rosecoloured specs, but to view it as a fantastic experience, that hopefully will work out but if not, then it has been an great adventure in our lives.

Be prepared to be flexible with your outlook and I'm sure it will be everything you want. In your heart I'm sure you know if you are doing the right thing. It has taken me 6 years to get ready to commit myself to the move and now it can't come quick enough.

Good luck with everything.

All the best

Dawn
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Hi Rach CONGRATULATIONS long wait over good luck am so envious have just booked 2 weekends away to take our minds off things.

soph I would be more worried if you didn't have at least a few wobbles, like you some of mine have come from reading stuff on this site and at times it has shaken me to the core how one persons opinion can affect me so much. However, as Dawn quite rightly says different people have different expectations and experiences but I think your own attitude to be flexible is important. I have now managed to put a lot of the stuff I read into perspective and take the facts and not just the subjective stuff.

My daughter in law moved over a year ago and most of the time she hates it and says all ozzies are thick and ignorant but they are not of course, its purely that she has left 2 of her teenage children behind and is making no effort to integrate or make friends so she has a very different and clouded view of her new life in oz!!!!!
I'm sure you will be fine
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all any news Im still waiting, have you sent off your application rachaey for 136. Time is dragging now we are trying to get the bungalow sorted ready to sell. Dont know when we should be putting it on the market.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Hi Trudi and everyone hope you not waiting too much longer, I am going to sort my 136 application this week, i have been so buzy, how long did yours take to do trudi, i must get it in the post asap, take care love Rach
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Rachael the forms took about a week to get sorted but all of the stuff is repeated from the qnc and anmc Im waiting for mine to come back sent it off without skill assessment thought I could forward it on to save time but its taken so lon they could not keep it there any longer. Just my luck !! I might do them again if they dont come soon got signatures from local solicitor didnt charge a penny. Take care and keep in touch Rach just waiting for q health to make formal job offer now got references etc. How long do you think my skills assessment is going to take now do you think I might make it for January for sophs school year to start.
Old Jun 25th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

STILL WAITING!!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point

Mooncat
Mine arrived in todays post, i submitted it on 20 April, hope yours is not far behind,
Old Jun 25th 2007, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tayley
Mooncat
Mine arrived in todays post, i submitted it on 20 April, hope yours is not far behind,
Nice one Tayley!

I submitted on 25th but had a bit of a glich with having to get a letter from QNC. may be another couple of weeks for me then.

Congrats anyway!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.