march ANMC skills assessments?

Old May 23rd 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Yes indeedy we hope to head to cairns if the skills assessment ever gets completed we have our medicals tomorrow xrays friday, Im really frustrated now ive had a job offer too.
Old May 28th 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

hi all i had word on friday that my transcripts had at last been posted from uni they had also faxed them so lets hope for news soon.
Old May 29th 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
No worries.

You 100% sure what you have got to take now thou? You need to be 100% sure because ANMC assessments are taking at least 10weeks, and that is with the correct documentation. It will be frustrating waiting to hear, then having to send more documents between UK and Australia.

You say you were going to "take the initial registration certificate" but seemed unsure (before we started) what a statement of entry was.

Remember- initial registration certificate is not your graduation certificate or anything like that. it is what the NMC sent you when you first got PIN.

Have you already sent off verification forms?

If yes

then no, your verification will not be kept open and the NMC will send verification to the boards that you requested and thats it. You will have to pay again if you wish verification to be sent to other boards.

If you havent sent of verification yet, then you should still have 2 more choices to send to other nurses boards. Just think about where you may also end up going and send it there.

best wishes

Ade

Hi Ade

Thanks very much for your advise - I just didn't get that the statement of entry was the same as initial registration.

I am hoping to get to solicitor next week and get the ball rolling.

Sending off the verification form tomorrow with addtn boards on.

One last quick check - the initial registration rec'd is just a A5 white letter with confirmation of PIN etc - Not an official looking certificate. Is that right or do I need to ask for another?

Thanks again.

Tracey

I had it in my head it was a similar A4 certificate as the qualification certificate.
Old May 29th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

One last quick check - the initial registration rec'd is just a A5 white letter with confirmation of PIN etc - Not an official looking certificate. Is that right or do I need to ask for another?
Yup, that'll be the one!!

Ade
Old May 30th 2007, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
Yup, that'll be the one!!

Ade
Thank god for that.

I will get it all moving now, at last!!

Cheers for all that

Old May 31st 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Have any of the March applicants got their letters of determination yet!!!!!!!
I submitted mine 2 weeks ago mony taken from account and had letter today from anmc stating they are processing application same old average processing time of approx 10 weeks.
Old May 31st 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Have any of the March applicants got their letters of determination yet!!!!!!!
I submitted mine 2 weeks ago mony taken from account and had letter today from anmc stating they are processing application same old average processing time of approx 10 weeks.
Acknowleged mine 2nd March. Recieved 18th May. Modified as well!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tilly's mum sent off mine on the 9th march but they had not received the transcripts from the uni so it had been delayed said they were on completing it now so any day with a bit of luck! they have been helpful via emails though.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Want to cry....had an air mail envelope on the mat this morning and it's from ANMC but it's not what I wanted. They have said they can't proceed until they receive "verification of current registration" and this has got to come from QNC. Am really confused as I sent my QNC reg document and credit card thingy certified and copied. Can anyone help?

Sarah
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Sarah you have to request QNC to send your details to ANMC unfortunately this has to be done by letter and of course there is a fee its not too bad though only $57. I sent mine in almost 3 weeks ago but not had acknowledgement from QNC that they have done it. think I will ring them tonight good luck
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Wouldnt you think they would communicate with each other and send an email to conirn current registration, they can even do a register check themselves online to qnc red tape again what next! I dont think any one of us has received their skills assessment back yet. keep plodding we will get there in the end.
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sophjam
Wouldnt you think they would communicate with each other and send an email to conirn current registration, they can even do a register check themselves online to qnc red tape again what next! I dont think any one of us has received their skills assessment back yet. keep plodding we will get there in the end.
sophjam

just out of interest did you have your medicals before even recieving your anmc skills assessment? Are you going on 136?

ASPC have my main application (47sk etc) and was thinking of doing medicals within next week or so, even without acknowledgement, but was concerned that this was little bit too soon. But if you have done yours without an anmc then i may go for it.

cheers

Ade S
Old Jun 4th 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes im going for 136, ive got everything ready just waiting for the skills assessment to come back, ive got a job in cairns
Old Jun 4th 2007, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes im going for 136, ive got everything ready just waiting for the skills assessment to come back, ive got a job in cairns
Weren't you worried that medicals only last a year and if there was any probs/delays with visa you may have to re do them? Ive never heard of someone doin them even before getting successfully skilled assessed.

sod it, may do mine as well!
Old Jun 4th 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all
Angry Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Sarah you have to request QNC to send your details to ANMC unfortunately this has to be done by letter and of course there is a fee its not too bad though only $57. I sent mine in almost 3 weeks ago but not had acknowledgement from QNC that they have done it. think I will ring them tonight good luck
First of all, thanks for that info, I'm just about to contact QNC to sort it out.
And now for the rant.....

OH WHAT THE!??!:curse::curse:
am SOOO mad...it's taken them all this time to now turn round all tell me to apply to QNC for more information. I thought doing a modified assessment would be easier. They already have a copy of my registration documents which I paid to have certified and for what??? I just don't understand what's modified about it then?

EXACTLY!!! What is so difficult about that? I just do not get it!!!!! Are QNC in cahoots with ANMC to get another $57 out of the process:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.