march ANMC skills assessments?

Old May 17th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
You should have recieved a "statement of entry" when you got your PIN from NMC. The statement of entry is your "initial registration certificate" on the ANMC full skills assessment application.

cheers

Ade S
Thanks Ade

I've filled in the NMC application to send verification of registration direct to the ANMC for the full skills assesment, does that cover it then? - along with transcript from Uni. Just in the process of making appointment with solicitor for the application.

Cheers

Tracey
Old May 17th 2007, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Verndownunder
Thanks Ade

I've filled in the NMC application to send verification of registration direct to the ANMC for the full skills assesment, does that cover it then? - along with transcript from Uni. Just in the process of making appointment with solicitor for the application.

Cheers

Tracey
No, it doesn't.

You need to send a certified copy of your statement of entry to the ANMC. This is as well as getting the NMC to send verification to the ANMC. So when you see your solicitor for certification, make sure you take your statement of entry along. You do have one dont you?

Ade
Old May 18th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

My qnc reg cert and badge came this morning! one less worry.
Old May 21st 2007, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

No, it doesn't.

You need to send a certified copy of your statement of entry to the ANMC. This is as well as getting the NMC to send verification to the ANMC. So when you see your solicitor for certification, make sure you take your statement of entry along. You do have one dont you?

Ade
Hi Ade,

Hope I don't sound thick, but I don't have a letter of determination! I have been on to NMC for the verification to be sent to ANMC. I have rec'd the ref letter requesting £34.00 and an application form for the verification certificate to be sent onto the requested Board i.e. ANMC. I have filled in the application form for the ANMC and recently applied to Uni to have transcript sent direct to ANMC. Should the letter of determination have come with the initial payment form from NMC? I havn't gone to the solicitors as yet with the full skills assesment form or documentation to be copied as true copy. Hope you can shed some light.

Much appreciated.

Tracey
Old May 21st 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi Tracey sorry to butt in but the NMC sends off the verification to the ANMC directly you dont get it hope this helps, trudi
Old May 21st 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Hi Ade,

Hope I don't sound thick, but I don't have a letter of determination! I have been on to NMC for the verification to be sent to ANMC. I have rec'd the ref letter requesting £34.00 and an application form for the verification certificate to be sent onto the requested Board i.e. ANMC. I have filled in the application form for the ANMC and recently applied to Uni to have transcript sent direct to ANMC. Should the letter of determination have come with the initial payment form from NMC? I havn't gone to the solicitors as yet with the full skills assesment form or documentation to be copied as true copy. Hope you can shed some light.

Much appreciated.

Tracey

Hi Tracey

I think you are getting confused with the terminology.

You wont get your "letter of determination" until you have your skills successfully assessed by the ANMC. This is what you then send with your visa application.

Your "statement of entry" is what you recieved when you first registered with the NMC (UK).

Verification is what the NMC sends to the ANMC (and 4 other nurses boards) to confirm that you are currently registered as a nurse.

Section 11B of the ANMC full skills application has a check list.

One of the items to be sent is " a certified copy of your initial registration certificate". This is the statement of entry.

What were you going to send for this part of the checklist?

Ade S

Ps For the verification, did you also request verification for 4 nurses boards as well as ANMC?

Last edited by adiestubbs; May 21st 2007 at 7:56 pm.
Old May 22nd 2007, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Tracey

I think you are getting confused with the terminology.

You wont get your "letter of determination" until you have your skills successfully assessed by the ANMC. This is what you then send with your visa application.

Your "statement of entry" is what you recieved when you first registered with the NMC (UK).

Verification is what the NMC sends to the ANMC (and 4 other nurses boards) to confirm that you are currently registered as a nurse.

Section 11B of the ANMC full skills application has a check list.

One of the items to be sent is " a certified copy of your initial registration certificate". This is the statement of entry.

What were you going to send for this part of the checklist?

Ade S

Ps For the verification, did you also request verification for 4 nurses boards as well as ANMC?

Hi Ade

I was going to take the initial registration certificate, with application for ANMC (aswell as the additional documentation) and get the solicitor to verify a true copy of certificate to forward to ANMC.

I have the NMC form ready to post back, so they can send direct to ANMC.

Re the additional 4 nurse boards, we are interested in Melbourne (Victoria) and Adelaide - so I am gong to request they are sent to them two aswell as ANMC. Will they hold the verification open as long as the Visa takes, or do you have to re submit.

Thanks for the above, yes I was getting confused with terminology.

Tracey
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

DickDePilot is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone. I'm the one with the task of getting all of the paperwork in order for my OH's 136 Visa application. Stupid question time (and I apologise in advance) about documentation required by ANMC for the Full-Migration Skills Assessment Application.

Having applied to the UK NMC for their standard input can anyone tell me which of the required documents & Certificates for the Skills Assessment Application are covered by the direct transfer of info between the UK NMC and the ANMC?

Graduation Certificate? It's so long ago my wife can't even remember if she received one let alone where it may be! Just read one of the earlier replies again, if I'm correct then the Statement of Entry sent to us by the UK NMC is the Graduation Certificate?

If this is the case why doesn't the UK NMC just send it direct with all of the other stuff to the ANMC and leave us one document less to have to pay a solicitor to certify!
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DickDePilot
Hi everyone. I'm the one with the task of getting all of the paperwork in order for my OH's 136 Visa application. Stupid question time (and I apologise in advance) about documentation required by ANMC for the Full-Migration Skills Assessment Application.

Having applied to the UK NMC for their standard input can anyone tell me which of the required documents & Certificates for the Skills Assessment Application are covered by the direct transfer of info between the UK NMC and the ANMC?

Graduation Certificate? It's so long ago my wife can't even remember if she received one let alone where it may be! Just read one of the earlier replies again, if I'm correct then the Statement of Entry sent to us by the UK NMC is the Graduation Certificate?

If this is the case why doesn't the UK NMC just send it direct with all of the other stuff to the ANMC and leave us one document less to have to pay a solicitor to certify!
If you request a statement of entry from the NMC they will send you a copy, they did for me anyway. I had a graduation certificate and a statement of entry, it's two different forms.
Tracie
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ade

I was going to take the initial registration certificate, with application for ANMC (aswell as the additional documentation) and get the solicitor to verify a true copy of certificate to forward to ANMC.

I have the NMC form ready to post back, so they can send direct to ANMC.

Re the additional 4 nurse boards, we are interested in Melbourne (Victoria) and Adelaide - so I am gong to request they are sent to them two aswell as ANMC. Will they hold the verification open as long as the Visa takes, or do you have to re submit.

Thanks for the above, yes I was getting confused with terminology.

Tracey
No worries.

You 100% sure what you have got to take now thou? You need to be 100% sure because ANMC assessments are taking at least 10weeks, and that is with the correct documentation. It will be frustrating waiting to hear, then having to send more documents between UK and Australia.

You say you were going to "take the initial registration certificate" but seemed unsure (before we started) what a statement of entry was.

Remember- initial registration certificate is not your graduation certificate or anything like that. it is what the NMC sent you when you first got PIN.

Have you already sent off verification forms?

If yes

then no, your verification will not be kept open and the NMC will send verification to the boards that you requested and thats it. You will have to pay again if you wish verification to be sent to other boards.

If you havent sent of verification yet, then you should still have 2 more choices to send to other nurses boards. Just think about where you may also end up going and send it there.

best wishes

Ade
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

As Tracie mentions above (and me a couple of times) no, it is not the same thing. Didnt your wife get (and keep) her Graduation Certificate from her university/polytechnic? If not, has she got any paperwork from them, saying that she has passed the course, as that may sufice. Does the uni still exist, as you may want to call them and see if they have anything they can send you.

If this is the case why doesn't the UK NMC just send it direct with all of the other stuff to the ANMC and leave us one document less to have to pay a solicitor to certify!:confused
You are seriously over estimating the kindness and effcientcy of the NMC. Most people would prob agree that its hard enough getting them to do just what they do at the moment!! If havent got statement of entry, call NMC and they may send you one. Dont know if they charge or not, probably do!

good luck

Ade S

Last edited by adiestubbs; May 23rd 2007 at 8:08 am.
Old May 23rd 2007, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi sorry I haven't been in touch for a while have now caught up with all that is happening, Dickdepilot you were asking abot the certificate of graduation if your wife hasn't got this as I hadn't then you need to contact ANMC I phoned them you get a quicker response than by e mail and your wife will have to fill in a statutory declaration form which then has to be witnessed by solicitor. When you phone the ANMC they will e mail you the form but please don't send docs off without i as I know from experience they then write to you after 12 weeks not 10 (I wish) to tell me that I need to send the certificate or complete the form. I did phone them x2 over the length of time it was taking and they assured me that they had everything and it was OK to then find out that it wasn't, very very annoying.

Hope this is helpful please learn by my mistakes.
Helen
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:28 am
jol
Just Joined

jol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I applied for the modified skills assessment on 15th February and just got it back this week. I really thought it must have got lost, they must have such a back log. Now I am tackling the forms for the 136 visa!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck it takes forever im still waiting for mine but its the university at newcastle holding me up but not sending the transcripts off still wrote and requested it beg feb, nightmare !
Old May 23rd 2007, 7:34 pm
jol
Just Joined

jol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophjam
Good luck it takes forever im still waiting for mine but its the university at newcastle holding me up but not sending the transcripts off still wrote and requested it beg feb, nightmare !
it is so frustrating isn't it. Good luck and I hope it gets sorted soon. Where are you heading to??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.