march ANMC skills assessments?

Old Apr 9th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: march ANMC skills assessments?

Thanks may for the info on telephone interviews.Its quite daunting.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Maizie
Hi,
I actually apllied 12th February for the modified skills assessment and I am stilll waiting.............. Wish they would hurry up so I can get the visa application in.... What date did you apply??
Hi May,whats a modified skills assessment? if you dont mind me asking. cheers Trudi
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:39 pm
Maizie

Maizie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi May,whats a modified skills assessment? if you dont mind me asking. cheers Trudi
Hi Trud',
Sorry for not replying earlier. The modified skills assessment is basically a shortened version of the full one and you don't neeed to send all your transcripts etc. The only thing is you need to be registered and have a license to practice with the nursing board in the state you are going to work in.... How did your telephone interview go?
Still no news about skills assessment, have a applied for a job,hoping to hear about interview soon, might go on asponsered visa instead.
Regards
MAy
Old Apr 19th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi may they havent got back to me yet, probably inundated they said they would contact me with a date for the interview but nothing its been since before easter now do you think they have forgotten me. Ive had word from the QNC for me to do police check though for their audit so at least they are on with my application. would like to have a job in some respects but not others, like settling kids and all the work initially to get sorted. I keep having thoughts though especially when the sun is shining I do have a nice little home. But its only cause the weather is nice! Its all part of the rollercoaster isnt it.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

The current processing time is at least ten weeks, both modified and full assessments.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

i got a reply from anmc this morning yipeee. they are currently processing applications recieved 8th feb so not long now

mandy
Old Apr 20th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi all ive got an interview for 1st of may for the cairns base hospital spoke to the senior nurse this am nice lady, but oh am I scared!!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:06 pm
Maizie

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi all ive got an interview for 1st of may for the cairns base hospital spoke to the senior nurse this am nice lady, but oh am I scared!!
Cograts Trud,
Good luck with it all. You will be fine, just write down a few things they think they might ask you.
Regards May
Old Apr 26th 2007, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Hi to the March skills assessment folk !

I am fairly new to actually replying on this site but have browsed for a long time and got loads of information so a big thank you to all.

Just to let you know that I posted my full skills assessment on 29/01/07 and have had an e-mail from ANMC today to say that they posted my letter of determination out on 23/04/07 - exactly 12 weeks to the day !!!
Straight forward and no additional info needed to be sent.

Yippee !!

Now for the 136 !!!

Here's hoping that yours are nice and speedy - it's nail biting stuff !!

Alison xx
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:07 pm
Maizie

Hi All,
Got the skills assessment at long last, it's only taken almost three months.............
Feels good at long last , but think I am going to get sponsered rather than waiting another 6 - whatever months for the skilled visa to come through....
The good thing is the letter of determination is valid for two years.
Hope you are all well.
Regards
May xx
Old Apr 26th 2007, 7:08 pm
Maizie

Originally Posted by Maizie
Hi All,
Got the skills assessment at long last, it's only taken almost three months.............
Feels good at long last , but think I am going to get sponsered rather than waiting another 6 - whatever months for the skilled visa to come through....
The good thing is the letter of determination is valid for two years.
Hope you are all well.
Regards
May xx
meant to say. congrats Alison.
may
Old Apr 27th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

May,

Ditto !!
Good luck with the Visa application.

I am not looking to go until spring/summer 2008 but now have the dilemma of when to send visa application off.
Don't particularily want the expense of having to validate.

Does anybody know the timeline for a skilled 136 visa at the mo ?
Are they pretty speedy ?

Alison xx
Old Apr 27th 2007, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Good news May just wish mine was here now get sick of checking emails all the time. Have you got a sponsor then?
Old May 5th 2007, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

coming up 12 weeks from acknowledgement im beginning to think theyve lost it:curse:
Old May 6th 2007, 9:11 pm
Maizie

Originally Posted by magicsprout
coming up 12 weeks from acknowledgement im beginning to think theyve lost it:curse:
Hi ALL,
No, no sponser as yet but have applied for a few jobs, so hopeto be successful with one of them, will keep you posted. Magic sprout hope you hear soon.
Regards
MAy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.