Letter from Australia

Old Jan 22nd 2005, 2:05 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Letter from Australia

your pics are brilliant - your house looks lovely - you are just amking me jealous - i am working on my application today!

Hope it won't be long now!

Lynn
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

It all looks good from where I am sat! That's a big sausage in your hand

Rich
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ecando
can I just add it 22:00, and 28 Centigrade ... or 81 F!
and

Pictures are available here if anyone is interested in Bayside ... If you want to be added to the 'mailing list' for updates when new pictures are added, then just send an email or PM through!

Cheers

Jez
hi jez,

the pics are lovely, is the blokey you at the bbq?
my kids loved the pics too, if i pass this bloody exam it wont be long til we are in qld.
take care mate

Trish
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 4:30 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jeremy

Just seen the piccies... brill!

We are thinking of goin to Wellington Point and we have friends in Thornlands so that area is definitely on our list of 'places to lice'.

Rich has an interview in a week at Greenslopes Private Hospital so we have to be close to that. What are the rentals lie in the area where you are. weekly for a 3 bed.

We also have 2 girls so need to think about schooling in the area we choose.
How is your wifes job is she enjoying it still?

Enjoy your updates, its nice to read someones tales of new life down under.
Keep them coming....
Take care
Ang & Rich
Old Jan 22nd 2005, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by primrose
Jez,

Thanks for sharing your photo's, it looks great.

Lisa

No worries .. when will we be expecting your album online??
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:11 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic pics!!

oh no....im going to end up being on here all day again....................... :scared:

sue
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hi jez,

the pics are lovely, is the blokey you at the bbq?
my kids loved the pics too, if i pass this bloody exam it wont be long til we are in qld.
take care mate

Trish
'Tis I at the BBQ ... hope none of you are put off too much from coming now! LOL

What exam??
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Jeremy

Just seen the piccies... brill!

We are thinking of goin to Wellington Point and we have friends in Thornlands so that area is definitely on our list of 'places to lice'.

Rich has an interview in a week at Greenslopes Private Hospital so we have to be close to that. What are the rentals lie in the area where you are. weekly for a 3 bed.

We also have 2 girls so need to think about schooling in the area we choose.
How is your wifes job is she enjoying it still?

Enjoy your updates, its nice to read someones tales of new life down under.
Keep them coming....
Take care
Ang & Rich
Hi ... we were at Welli Point today for Australia Day! It bloody rained, and was cloudy all day! Still had a great day though!
Wellington Point .... by the sea, Thornlands ... a little more inland, so more for your $ in Thornlands ... but the bay breeze! A Big factor!
Welli Point State High school doesn't have a great rep, but that's only on hearsay ... How old are your kids (or PM me if you want these details kept off the net) as the High schools do vary..

If Rich has an interview with Greenslopes ... expect a 45 min commute from WELLI point ... is that OK?

Rentals ... thin on the ground, but they are out there .... anywhere from $250 - $500+ a week ..depends on what you want, but $300 will get something good .... maybe with a pool .. but don't expect anything superior.
Let me know if you need anymore info...
Jez
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RAG62
It all looks good from where I am sat! That's a big sausage in your hand

Rich
u bad man!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

'Tis I at the BBQ ... hope none of you are put off too much from coming now! LOL

What exam??
bless, you look like an aussie already!
the exam is my conversion exam to rgn, march 16th...not long now!! :scared:
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

bless, you look like an aussie already!
the exam is my conversion exam to rgn, march 16th...not long now!! :scared:
Ah .... I see (well ... Laura does!)

So how is 'sunny swindon'??? We left from Trowbridge!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah .... I see (well ... Laura does!)

So how is 'sunny swindon'??? We left from Trowbridge!

swindon is bloody cold, getting the kids to school this morning it was a very chilly -1c!! brrrrrr
apart from that swindon is the same,windy but we do have a wee bit of sun now. trowbridge, havent been there for ages, mum lives in potterne and goes to the dentist in trowbridge, small world.
ask laura if she will kindly sit my exam for me, in return i will get some nice chilled wine for you!! good deal if you ask me
take care mate
Trish
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

swindon is bloody cold, getting the kids to school this morning it was a very chilly -1c!! brrrrrr
apart from that swindon is the same,windy but we do have a wee bit of sun now. trowbridge, havent been there for ages, mum lives in potterne and goes to the dentist in trowbridge, small world.
ask laura if she will kindly sit my exam for me, in return i will get some nice chilled wine for you!! good deal if you ask me
take care mate
Trish
Well Trish, to make you feel a little better, it's 09:00 am only 24 degrees, and has been RAIING all night ..... HEAVY EAVY rain ... and it's still raining now! OK it's only a light drizzle, but definitely raining!

I'll ask Laura about the exam! Although, I'm the resident expert in exams ... having recently got my class C & R QLD driving licence!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well Trish, to make you feel a little better, it's 09:00 am only 24 degrees, and has been RAIING all night ..... HEAVY EAVY rain ... and it's still raining now! OK it's only a light drizzle, but definitely raining!

I'll ask Laura about the exam! Although, I'm the resident expert in exams ... having recently got my class C & R QLD driving licence!
well you just need the temp to drop a little......ok bucket loads and you will be similar to swindon!!
so is the class c and r the rigid ones? jim has just passed his class c here and will do his cpc and his class 1 before we come out there. any info you have would be ace
Old Jan 27th 2005, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

well you just need the temp to drop a little......ok bucket loads and you will be similar to swindon!!
so is the class c and r the rigid ones? jim has just passed his class c here and will do his cpc and his class 1 before we come out there. any info you have would be ace
Hi Trish ...

The C = Car, and the R = Motorbike (R??). I was told that these are the ONLY classes of licence that can be transferred across, i.e. drop in and do the theory test ONLY. I did ask, as on my UK licence, I could drive upto a 7.5 tonner, but they have different classes for light vehicles here, so I guess a complete test would be required.

Jez

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.