Lets share selection criteria answers re jobs

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets share selection criteria answers re jobs

Originally Posted by amanda76
yes, been on two weeks and not a dickybird! no viewing or anything!
(with dbroberts! although not too impressed so far)

not desperate to sell at the moment, so will leave til new yr before coming down on estate agents like a tone of bricks!

mand
you heard anything yet mand??
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:35 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
you heard anything yet mand??
hi deb

presume you talking about QNC? QNC who cant seem to organise anything!!
well i dont know what you know already!! sent email 2 weeks ago now, they replied saying that they had requested who my referee was (it said designated sr ******) they wanted to know if she was senior to me???
i replied that yes she was, she was line manager, (designated as in "my " line manager), heard nothing back!!

so emailed again and said " me heard nothing"!!!! and they said that they have put the additional info on my file and "i will be informed of the outcome"!! this made me a little anxious i must say, seems starnge thing to say, i would have thought that QNC registration was just a formality??

who knows, still nothing though

where are you at deb

manda
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:48 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by amanda76
yes, been on two weeks and not a dickybird! no viewing or anything!
(with dbroberts! although not too impressed so far)

not desperate to sell at the moment, so will leave til new yr before coming down on estate agents like a tone of bricks!

mand
We are also on with dbroberts! infact we'd sold through them, we are also on with miller evans, just come off the phone with them. When we were on the market before we didn't have a great deal of viewers either, think it was around 6 or 7, so I'm not holding my breath, but at least it's back on the open market, you never know our buyers still might find a buyer and then it'll all be back on! trying to be positive, are you convinced
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 9:27 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry about the job front to much Mandi we can get jobs within a couple of weeks of arrival if we want I just decided in the end to hold out more for a job I wanted rather than the first one that came along... .

They advertise loads all the time in all areas.

And everyone seems to love nurses.

We once paid the 5% deposit to entice new buyers after the estate agent added it onto house price anyway just to get rid of one years ago. So price of house went up by 5% but then first time buyer came straight along who didn't have deposit for mortgage... .