Lets share selection criteria answers re jobs

Old Sep 5th 2005, 1:26 pm
ad4ozz

Default Re: Lets share selection criteria answers re jobs

Sorry will post some more shortly have been to busy arranging my escape end of this month...anyone else got any selection criteria answers...pool our efforts and we all get jobs sooner...

Old Sep 8th 2005, 10:04 pm
ad4ozz

Question Re: Lets share selection criteria answers re jobs

Bump Bump... Does nobody out there apply for jobs?

Finish work for good tomorrow so will be looking for jobs in earnest so will post some shorter selection criteria once i've had chance to refine and practice a bit more... :scared: .

Anybody out there (starting to think me and Lynn are the only ones) with any tips feel free to chip in... .

Old Sep 9th 2005, 7:39 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Bump Bump... Does nobody out there apply for jobs?

Finish work for good tomorrow so will be looking for jobs in earnest so will post some shorter selection criteria once i've had chance to refine and practice a bit more... :scared: .

Anybody out there (starting to think me and Lynn are the only ones) with any tips feel free to chip in... .
Waiting until I get the visa and QNC registration before I start looking for jobs, oh and sell the house! well we've sold the house (subject to contract that is) just awaiting for the other 2 now but I am finding this thread extremely useful, thanks

Mandi x
Old Sep 11th 2005, 11:03 am
ad4ozz

Have found that unless you are sponsored a lot of places seem to take the attitude of see us when you get here...so i'm trying to have lots of selection criteria answers ready to put in asap...otherwise I will run out of money... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Seems to be plenty of jobs around it is just in UK we are used to the application form and CV where they allways seem to want selection criteria mini essays in Oz.

Old Sep 11th 2005, 7:41 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
Have found that unless you are sponsored a lot of places seem to take the attitude of see us when you get here...so i'm trying to have lots of selection criteria answers ready to put in asap...otherwise I will run out of money... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Seems to be plenty of jobs around it is just in UK we are used to the application form and CV where they allways seem to want selection criteria mini essays in Oz.
Glad to hear you say that too Ann - I have also had good responses but have been told to phone them when I arrive! Wonder why that is - community seems to work that way - I guess they can fill jobs easier in community so they have no need to do telephone interviews and hold jobs open like in hospital wards in OZ.
I have savings but didn't really want to blow them all in Oz while I apply for jobs!

Lynn x
Old Sep 11th 2005, 8:46 pm
ad4ozz

I was given lots of contacts by ex DN who lives in Perth but none of them have emailed back so will wait till I get there and attack blue care, st. lukes etc on mass.

Getting scarey only 2 weeks to go.... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

As soon as I get my selection criteria done that make sense will put on for all to share, but have had to concentrate on bank stuff today. Plus once you are leaving I have found everyone goes mad asking you out so i'm never in the house... ...don't know if that is good or bad when there is so much to do.

We are going to buy dell pc in Oz to use as TV, Stereo and job finder combined...as furniture won't be there for a few weeks.

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 2:57 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone applying for Queensland Health jobs I have completed selection criteria if you want to pm me.

They are level 2 Community criteria but could be cut for level 1.

I spent hours doing them so some one may as well benefit.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:09 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
Anyone applying for Queensland Health jobs I have completed selection criteria if you want to pm me.

Have sent you a pm

mandi x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

ann thanks so much, thats excellent for you to offer to share, i fior one am definately interested.

thanks again
debs x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:22 pm

Thumbs up Re: Lets share selection criteria answers re jobs

send me your emails in the pm then can forward the document...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:39 pm

Will send emails tomorrow or weekend when I get the chance re selection criteria.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 3:31 am

By the way - for those of you who didn't know - I was ad4ozz - changed it when I got here.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:16 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Will send emails tomorrow or weekend when I get the chance re selection criteria.
Thanks Ann,
you really have put a lot of work into that. Really appreciate it.
Traceyxx
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:10 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Thanks Ann,
you really have put a lot of work into that. Really appreciate it.
Traceyxx
thanks ann, really appreciated - karma sent!

mand
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:27 am
nursey

Thanks Ann, must have taken you ages to do all that. Really appreciate it.

Tried to send you some karma but I've got to spread!!

I'VE GOT A JOB it's only a level 1 but with your help I'm sure I'll be able to go for a level 2 when I get there. If we ever get there!! this house is like a rock around my neck!

Thanks again Ann.

Mandi xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.