justcie of the peace not recognised??????

Old Aug 9th 2011, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

-Marie- is on a distinguished road
Default Re: justcie of the peace not recognised??????

update

today i have Finally got my registration letter through AHPRA made it so difficult because i didnt have the degree, but i am finally there

just need to sort house now...................
Old Aug 9th 2011, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

campervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by -Marie-
update

today i have Finally got my registration letter through AHPRA made it so difficult because i didnt have the degree, but i am finally there

just need to sort house now...................
great news for you at last- congratulations !! I watched my daughter go through all that last year on a Postgrad Dip MH- th stress!!!! she's cruising along nicely now on a 457 earning well & just back from diving on the Great Barrier Reef- so hope yours turns out well too
Old Dec 17th 2011, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Samiuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mansawant
Hi, my notary has ink stamp with the wording his name, contact number, date and he also used seal (which pierced the document) and I was told that Notary by an agency confirming they no what AHPRA's requirement is. And it costs me only £60 for all documents. This facility is available in London.

Mansawant
Hi

Could you please let me know the place where you notarised all documents for £60 in London, Thanks