justcie of the peace not recognised??????

Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

-Marie- is on a distinguished road
Unhappy justcie of the peace not recognised??????

hi all

am seriously fed up. have had an email from APHRA this morning saying my documents havent been certied by a correct authority and i only have until 7th july to get them to aphra or they close the application!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best thing is i used a justice of the peace....................

what am i meant to do have sent email to aphra and now waiting for reply
anyone else heard of this before????

marie
Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

mansawant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: justcie of the peace not recognised??????

Originally Posted by -Marie-
hi all

am seriously fed up. have had an email from APHRA this morning saying my documents havent been certied by a correct authority and i only have until 7th july to get them to aphra or they close the application!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best thing is i used a justice of the peace....................

what am i meant to do have sent email to aphra and now waiting for reply
anyone else heard of this before????

marie
Hi Marie,

When did your application reach AHPRA and which office did you send to. My wife's applicaton reached Perth on 21 June and money taken on 23 June. We certified documents from Public Notary so fingers crossed.

Also please recall if the justice of peace followed the following instructions when certifying the documents

"Certified documents must:

be initialed on every page by the authorised officer.
annotated on the last page as appropriate eg ‘I have sighted the original document and certify this to be a true copy of the original’ and signed by the authorised officer.
list the name, date of certification, and contact phone number, and the number and have the stamp or seal of the authorised officer (if relevant) applied."

Regards,
Mansawant

Last edited by mansawant; Jun 28th 2011 at 7:09 pm.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

7 june received in Perth. followed all instructions to the t.

await email back from them
Old Jun 28th 2011, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Marie,
I am bit worried with my wife's application as well. As her's received at Perth on 21 june and money taken on 23 june. Why they have emailed you now after 3 weeks about this. When did NMC dispatch your details to them. You must have received an email from NMC. Why don't u phone them and find out. I am going to ring them tomorrow.
Old Jun 29th 2011, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mansawant
Marie,
I am bit worried with my wife's application as well. As her's received at Perth on 21 june and money taken on 23 june. Why they have emailed you now after 3 weeks about this. When did NMC dispatch your details to them. You must have received an email from NMC. Why don't u phone them and find out. I am going to ring them tomorrow.
nmc sent me a letter saying they had posted it on 21st june, is your wife diploma or degree trained??
Old Jun 29th 2011, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Marie,

My wife is a nursing diploma holder and NMC is sending her registration status tomorrow to AHPRA. I think they are checking your documents once they have all the documents. They must have received your NMC details yesterday and then assessed your documents once they have all required docuements.

I phoned them today and they told me they haven't assessed mywife's doucments yet so must be waiting for her NMC document. So hopefully my wife's NMC doucment will reach AHPRA by end of the next week and we can hear something from AHPRA after that.

Mansawant
Old Jun 29th 2011, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

I have a horrid feeling my documents will be rejected as well as I went to justice of peace but they didn't put a phone number when they certified the documents. I have had an email saying they are still waiting for verification from the NMC who despite cashing my cheque over 2 weeks ago haven't yet sent the verification off when i checked on Monday
Old Jun 29th 2011, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzanne7575
I have a horrid feeling my documents will be rejected as well as I went to justice of peace but they didn't put a phone number when they certified the documents. I have had an email saying they are still waiting for verification from the NMC who despite cashing my cheque over 2 weeks ago haven't yet sent the verification off when i checked on Monday
Hi Suzanne,

when did your application reach AHPRA and when did you receive an email from AHPRA saying they are awaiting for verification from NMC. My wife phoned today again to NMC and they have confirmed they have dispatched the document yesterday and also dispatched acknowledge to us today. But my wife phoned them on last Friday, Monday morning, Monday Evening and finally today to get it dispatched. Hope AHPRA should receive it on time otherwise we have to phone NMC again to resend the document by paying again 34 pounds.

Mansawant
Old Jun 29th 2011, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: justcie of the peace not recognised??????

Originally Posted by suzanne7575
all documents rejected as justice opf the peace had not written her contact details and her position on every single page, even tho i attached a copy of her id card stating she was a JP.

now got to redo all of them and they are saying i have not provided enough proof of continuing professional development..............

i am diploma trained and i have sent them a letter from hr saying what extra courses i have completed since qualifying. only other training i have done is in house stuff like MEWS training and handwashing, aseptic technique all ward based stuff and mandatory training, i hope to god that this will be enough or i will have to work in a supermarket or something>>

i have found AHPRA to be VERY UNHELPFUL in response to emails although they are quick to reply they are so vague that i end up sending 6 or 7 emails and im still none the wiser.

i am really worried that i wont get my registration

we already have ur pr visa and our house is up 4 sale this is so important to us now. am so upset and stressed with it all, am not sleeping and could cry on demand :curse:
Old Jun 30th 2011, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mansawant
Hi Suzanne,

when did your application reach AHPRA and when did you receive an email from AHPRA saying they are awaiting for verification from NMC. My wife phoned today again to NMC and they have confirmed they have dispatched the document yesterday and also dispatched acknowledge to us today. But my wife phoned them on last Friday, Monday morning, Monday Evening and finally today to get it dispatched. Hope AHPRA should receive it on time otherwise we have to phone NMC again to resend the document by paying again 34 pounds.

Mansawant
I got an email from AHPRA last friday saying my application had been received and also an email stating they were waiting for NMC the same day. I got a leeter from NMC on Monday saying they were waiting for my application form so i contacted them and they confirmed they had it and it would be sent this week, but not had any acknowledgementfrom them that it has been sent, if nothing by next week i'll phone them again.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

all documents rejected as justice opf the peace had not written her contact details and her position on every single page, even tho i attached a copy of her id card stating she was a JP.

now got to redo all of them and they are saying i have not provided enough proof of continuing professional development..............

i am diploma trained and i have sent them a letter from hr saying what extra courses i have completed since qualifying. only other training i have done is in house stuff like MEWS training and handwashing, aseptic technique all ward based stuff and mandatory training, i hope to god that this will be enough or i will have to work in a supermarket or something>>

i have found AHPRA to be VERY UNHELPFUL in response to emails although they are quick to reply they are so vague that i end up sending 6 or 7 emails and im still none the wiser.

we already have ur pr visa and our house is up 4 sale this is so important to us now. am so upset and stressed with it all, am not sleeping and could cry on demand :curse:
What a nightmare

each page of my documents were stamped and signed and the JP put he was a JP but there were no phone numbers so no doubt they will be rejected. At least in Scotland the justice of peace service is free so if i need to go again It will be an inconvenience but won't cost me anything more

I've not sent any evidence of continued professional development, just my CV sigend by my boss and a statement of service, not sure what i could send to be honest other than copies of certificates of study days??

I'm fully expecting an email in a few weeks requesting loads more info

I have a job lined up with visa sponsorship so can't do anymore until i get my AHPRA
Old Jul 7th 2011, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

nurseval is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

reading this was making me second think my documents I sent over..
So had to text my Notary solicitor in regards to this.. awaiting reply..

But with the Notary they embeded a stamp (not sure what its called) but it pierced all the papers to say its been officially marked and declared..

with the Justice of Peace did they embed a stamp on each of you paperworks not like an inked stamp..? if not perhaps its best to go with a Recognised Notary, did cost me about £95 but all documents were written on, declaring it to be true, their name date etc..
Old Jul 8th 2011, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nurseval
Hi Guys

reading this was making me second think my documents I sent over..
So had to text my Notary solicitor in regards to this.. awaiting reply..

But with the Notary they embeded a stamp (not sure what its called) but it pierced all the papers to say its been officially marked and declared..

with the Justice of Peace did they embed a stamp on each of you paperworks not like an inked stamp..? if not perhaps its best to go with a Recognised Notary, did cost me about £95 but all documents were written on, declaring it to be true, their name date etc..

Hi, my notary has ink stamp with the wording his name, contact number, date and he also used seal (which pierced the document) and I was told that Notary by an agency confirming they no what AHPRA's requirement is. And it costs me only £60 for all documents. This facility is available in London.

Mansawant
Old Jul 9th 2011, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

nurseval is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I had to contact the Notary Solicitor as was worried they hadnt put their contact details; but he confirmed he had.. phew..

Also thinking of asking him to do some other things, such as my short courses certificate of my further learning and a letter for the A&E sister to state that I am doing continuously learning.. then kind of thinking perhaps I should wait incase bits of paperwork gets lost due to them not going together..
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Marie,

How ur getting on. Have you managed to resend the documents.
Hope everything will go smoothly.

Mansawant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.