Just had my telephone interview

Old Jan 30th 2007, 9:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just had my telephone interview

OMG! it lasted 45 minutes!

It was the nurse manager and the nurse educator for critical care.

I was asked all about the Mater mission and philosophy
Team work
Conflict
Communication and Leadership
Professional development
Standards of care
Quality initiatives
Incident reporting
How I assess my workload

Phew! glad its over!

They will let me know the outcome after my references are through.
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:11 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Just had my telephone interview

Well done, stressful isnt it, I was wanting it over after 25 minutes. Now go have a drink it's over now just the wait, you know your references will be fine, it's in the bag . Well done again.
Clairex
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:16 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had my telephone interview

pmsl Claire I was on the wine during the interview!

Well I needed to calm my nerves! I felt like you Claire, seemed to go really well at the start, all the nurse manager questions I answered with ease and felt I bodged up the ones the nurse educator asked me. Oh well, what will be will be.

One things for sure, I hope I get this job cos I don't want to do another one of those!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:32 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Just had my telephone interview

your a woman after my own heart, maybe I would have done better if I was on the wine before and during rather than after!

Know how you feel, others who have had interviews were obviously lulling us into a false sense of security saying how easy the interview was, well they obvioulsy werent trying to get a job at the Mater .

Hope your referees get your references back quick smart, I'm still checking hotmail every 5 minutes!
Old Jan 30th 2007, 10:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Do you know Claire it must be their high standards!

I had to write Mar- ter down on my bits of paper as I was worried I would keep saying may-ter! lol

I hope my answers didn't seem to scripted......I was thinking...please don't ask me anything I haven't written on my pieces of paper!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

wren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to allwren is a name known to all

well done Jackie nothing you can do now but sit back and relax!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:21 am

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Just had my telephone interview

Good luck Jackie.I am sure you will be ok.I had my telephone interview for the Royal Brisbane last year at 11.30 pm and was wrecked!We will be really close if you go to the Mater.Thats wear Claire(Robbo)used to work too.
Let us know how you get on.
I just got my request for meds from my Co and we only sent the visa application in last week!We front loaded them so I am quite excited!
Hope to see you in sunny OZ soon!
Andy
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Hi Jackie they wouldnt bother chasing references if they wern,t going to offer you the job

Good on you
see you soon
love Mary
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:41 am
In my own little world!

Smile Re: Just had my telephone interview

Know what you mean Jackie, Mater only sounds right if you say it with an australian accent . It is handy that you can have all the info in front of you put at one point I couldnt find the bit of paper I needed .

Hey we'll be sitting sipping coffee by the river in no time!
Clairex
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:44 am
Living the Dream!

Cheers to that Claire!....oooh and don't forget a quick paddle in the south bank lagoon!

I also want to learn to salsa dance so me and hubby can go the salsa dancing thing they have on a friday night....did you see it?

I'm a bit hungover this morning....drank 3/4 bottle of wine to myself last night!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Cheers to that Claire!....oooh and don't forget a quick paddle in the south bank lagoon!

I also want to learn to salsa dance so me and hubby can go the salsa dancing thing they have on a friday night....did you see it?

I'm a bit hungover this morning....drank 3/4 bottle of wine to myself last night!

good luck Jackie, will keep my fingers crossed for you
Mandy
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:31 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Team work
Conflict
Professional development
Standards of care
Quality initiatives
Incident reporting
How I assess my workload

Phew! glad its over!

good luck jackie!!!

Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:54 am
Living the Dream!

Thank you Sue, thank you Mandy!

I can't say that I found it particularly easy to do. It was easy because I had notes infront of me, but I didn't like not seeing them in person.....very unnerving!

Jackie x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Team work
Conflict
Professional development
Standards of care
Quality initiatives
Incident reporting
How I assess my workload

Phew! glad its over!

Got my fingers crossed for you.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:06 pm
Living the Dream!

Thank you Ginny. I hope I'm not waiting too long.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.