It's started !

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:01 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's started !

Originally Posted by ecando
Go GIRL!!!!!

So you'll have plenty of cash to pay the chaufeur then ??
Have enough cash to BUY a chauffeur !
Old Nov 14th 2004, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Have enough cash to BUY a chauffeur !
Where do I get my application form from?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Where do I get my application form from?
Online interview
When do you go? Save me a deckchair and get me a VB in!
Did you get my PM ? - 'site was playing uo the night I sent it.
Cas
Old Nov 14th 2004, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Online interview
When do you go? Save me a deckchair and get me a VB in!
Did you get my PM ? - 'site was playing uo the night I sent it.
Cas
What's VB??? duh!?

Seen your PM thanks ... only just, didn't get notification of it though!

Flights being booked today for the 7th Dec, getting to melbourne for the 9th Dec.

1 week short of 5 months from visa application to landing!

(Got your hotmail address thanks!)

Will let you know what W'ton's like, as we plan to pop in and have a looksee!
Jez
Old Nov 14th 2004, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

What's VB??? duh!?

Seen your PM thanks ... only just, didn't get notification of it though!

Flights being booked today for the 7th Dec, getting to melbourne for the 9th Dec.

1 week short of 5 months from visa application to landing!

(Got your hotmail address thanks!)

Will let you know what W'ton's like, as we plan to pop in and have a looksee!
Jez
VB = Victoria Bitter - see Avatar
What is W'ton? sorry brain is a bit slow today, I've had a cold for the past few days - cannot wait to get away from this miserable weather!

7th Dec eh? that sounds good. Wish I was coming then, but I've got family Christmas obligations, otherwise I'd have been on the seat right behind you!

When does Laura start her job? And what about your goodself - have you got a job to go to? If no,t I'll be able to interview for the Chauffer job on the 6th Dec......
Keep in touch and e-mail me once you've got yourself sorted and perhaps we could meet up for a drink and a chat.
What area will you be living in?
Take care, Cas
Old Nov 16th 2004, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

On the last stage now - waiting for medical clearance (though i've pre-empted and booked my flight)

Looked at the online visa application - LSBV - status, it says 'further medical request referred' - or something like that.
Does anyone know what this means ? - the Doc said everything was fine at my medical.
Cas
Old Nov 19th 2004, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

On the last stage now - waiting for medical clearance (though i've pre-empted and booked my flight)

Looked at the online visa application - LSBV - status, it says 'further medical request referred' - or something like that.
Does anyone know what this means ? - the Doc said everything was fine at my medical.
Cas
Oh heck caroline ... don't know what this means, but have you heard anymore????
:scared:
Old Nov 19th 2004, 11:16 am
Account Closed

Oh heck caroline ... don't know what this means, but have you heard anymore????
:scared:
Hows things going with you, Jez - all packed up and ready to go? What date are you leaving? Hope to meet up on the other side (of the world).
Now got the message that 2 other medical results have been 'received', but others are still 'referred'.
Nothing has changed for a week now - this is driving me nuts.
My agent from the Nursing Recruitment Agency emailed me last night and said that she had tried to contact my CO, without success. Maybe he is off sick - hence the lack of change?
How dare he be poorly - some people have no consideration!!
Cas
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hows things going with you, Jez - all packed up and ready to go? What date are you leaving? Hope to meet up on the other side (of the world).
Now got the message that 2 other medical results have been 'received', but others are still 'referred'.
Nothing has changed for a week now - this is driving me nuts.
My agent from the Nursing Recruitment Agency emailed me last night and said that she had tried to contact my CO, without success. Maybe he is off sick - hence the lack of change?
How dare he be poorly - some people have no consideration!!
Cas
Well .... We have today received our flight tickets and passports with those oh so luverly visas in!
Been into town and booked our money too.
Also confirmed the removals for the boxes to go (sold all furniture so just the good stuff going!)
We're also travelling to the airport in style too ... www.bellslimos.com. Going in a white stretch limo to Gatwick! Always wanted a go in one! Bellslimos are based in South Wales, but doing a very good rate!

We have a 'quiet' weekend ahead, but next week .... WOW!!!

Pick up money wednesday, cat to shropshire ready to fly out (Golden Arrow Shippers) on thursday, friday shippers, carpet cleaners ... sat and sun friends and relatives in weston, and then thuesday pick for the airport. Fly to South of France for a week, then back to gatwick, wait 7 hours ... then LIFTOFF!!!

Your meds?? I presume that there's four of you going, and two of your family have had their meds referred?? Didn't the GP gice you any inidcation that there was anything that they might want to check??
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

Well .... We have today received our flight tickets and passports with those oh so luverly visas in!
Been into town and booked our money too.
Also confirmed the removals for the boxes to go (sold all furniture so just the good stuff going!)
We're also travelling to the airport in style too ... www.bellslimos.com. Going in a white stretch limo to Gatwick! Always wanted a go in one! Bellslimos are based in South Wales, but doing a very good rate!

We have a 'quiet' weekend ahead, but next week .... WOW!!!

Pick up money wednesday, cat to shropshire ready to fly out (Golden Arrow Shippers) on thursday, friday shippers, carpet cleaners ... sat and sun friends and relatives in weston, and then thuesday pick for the airport. Fly to South of France for a week, then back to gatwick, wait 7 hours ... then LIFTOFF!!!

Your meds?? I presume that there's four of you going, and two of your family have had their meds referred?? Didn't the GP gice you any inidcation that there was anything that they might want to check??
Sounds like an exciting couple of weeks for you - a stretch limo eh - you'd have to have made do with a Celica if I was to pick you up the other end - not bad, but not a Limo!
Wish you all the luck in the world with your plans - leave me an email address (PM) if you want to catch up in Melbourne.

Regarding my medicals - there is only one of me, what DIMIA appears to have done is 'list' each seperate entity - bloods, CxR, eyesight etc. 2 of these results have been received - don't know which though!
When I went for my medical, I asked the doc if everything was ok and he said 'yes', then laughed, which was a bit off-putting!
Cas, the excited, but rather confused one..........
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds like an exciting couple of weeks for you - a stretch limo eh - you'd have to have made do with a Celica if I was to pick you up the other end - not bad, but not a Limo!
Wish you all the luck in the world with your plans - leave me an email address (PM) if you want to catch up in Melbourne.

Regarding my medicals - there is only one of me, what DIMIA appears to have done is 'list' each seperate entity - bloods, CxR, eyesight etc. 2 of these results have been received - don't know which though!
When I went for my medical, I asked the doc if everything was ok and he said 'yes', then laughed, which was a bit off-putting!
Cas, the excited, but rather confused one..........

PM'd you!
Seems a little that they've split out your meds like this ...

When do you expect to here??
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

PM'd you!
Seems a little that they've split out your meds like this ...

When do you expect to here??
Phoned panel doc receptionist today, and she said that if there had been anything wrong with me, then he would have told me - so that's good.

Up to DIMIA now I suppose to get my file out from underneath cold cup of coffee with green mould growing in it

(only joking DIMIA if you are reading this.......)

Cas
Old Nov 25th 2004, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Hi Jez,
Just catching up with Forum news as I have not been around much lately - then have to wait my turn whilst the children go online first!! Somethings will have to change when we get out to Aus.

Can't believe you are well on your way. Seems like only yesterday when you were sending off your application. But he who dares........
Must be so exciting. Hope it all goes swimmingly for you and family.

No doubt we will meet when you move across to Adelaide which is where the best people go. Although you have been lucky so far, when you get to Mel you will realise that your luck has run out, so get back on the plane and hop off at Adelaide. You know it makes sense.

Richard
Old Nov 25th 2004, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RAG62
Hi Jez,
Just catching up with Forum news as I have not been around much lately - then have to wait my turn whilst the children go online first!! Somethings will have to change when we get out to Aus.

Can't believe you are well on your way. Seems like only yesterday when you were sending off your application. But he who dares........
Must be so exciting. Hope it all goes swimmingly for you and family.

No doubt we will meet when you move across to Adelaide which is where the best people go. Although you have been lucky so far, when you get to Mel you will realise that your luck has run out, so get back on the plane and hop off at Adelaide. You know it makes sense.

Richard

Could not agree more

If we ever get to Adelaide ouselfs will be a bl**dy miracle, caught up in the same NBSA looooooong processing times as you Richard

Di
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by harveyhare
Could not agree more

If we ever get to Adelaide ouselfs will be a bl**dy miracle, caught up in the same NBSA looooooong processing times as you Richard

Di
Hi Di
Sorry to hear you have been delayed. However it does give me some comfort that I am not the only one that has suffered! Have just posted off the modified assessment to the ANMC - not sure I can cope if they turn it around quickly. However with Christmas coming I think ours will be in the "I'll do it when I have finished this bottle of Sherry pile"

Rich