It's gone quiet again!

Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:04 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: It's gone quiet again!

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Not entirely sure to be honest, was just excited to see so many of us online, but I think they've all gone now!
Maybe we could arrange a time for us to go in and chat?
Let me know what you think.
Claire. x
Claire hows about 7pm tonight? And anyone else that wants to join us - Amanda are you free at 7? Paul? Tinka? Trish?

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:18 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Claire hows about 7pm tonight? And anyone else that wants to join us - Amanda are you free at 7? Paul? Tinka? Trish?

Lynn xxx

dont know how to get on it!!!! everytime i click on a box with a cross comes up!!. i will try at 7 perhaps because theres nobody there!!!

amanda
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Sorry, play footy tonight. Joanne will still have the kids up
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by amanda76
dont know how to get on it!!!! everytime i click on a box with a cross comes up!!. i will try at 7 perhaps because theres nobody there!!!

amanda
Yup i'm getting the same is dosen't appear to be working

Somethings up with it,

Lynn
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Yup i'm getting the same is dosen't appear to be working

Somethings up with it,

Lynn
Just tried it, works ok.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:57 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in the chat room but none of you guys are there
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
I'm in the chat room but none of you guys are there
me too. Think I'm in there on me own
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:45 pm

I would be in it if I could - just getting a red box and square at the top of the screen that opens

Must be something to do with my computer settings - anyone technical got any suggestions!!?

Lynn
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:47 pm

I would be in it if I could - just getting a red box and square at the top of the screen that opens

Must be something to do with my computer settings - anyone technical got any suggestions!!?

Lynn

ditto the above!!!

i cant get in either...................

amanda
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:49 pm

ditto the above!!!

i cant get in either...................

amanda

At least that makes two of us!!!!! Wonder if they are talking about us in there!!!!! I used to be able to get in the chatroom but I have a new laptop computer so I wonder if its something to do with that!?

Plllleeeeeeassssee let us into the party!

Lynn x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:52 pm

mines a new computer too, i think we need to download something, but what iv no idea!!

bet their laughing at us??!!!! may need a glass of wine, i will try and get some help - admin maybe??

amanda
Old Jul 27th 2005, 6:59 pm

mines a new computer too, i think we need to download something, but what iv no idea!!

bet their laughing at us??!!!! may need a glass of wine, i will try and get some help - admin maybe??

amanda
I haven't got a clue what we need to download - my hubbies out so can't ask him!

Let me know if you find out!

Lynn x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

I haven't got a clue what we need to download - my hubbies out so can't ask him!

Let me know if you find out!

Lynn x

Hello Girls!!!
Are either of you on MSN?
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:07 pm

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=chat+room

try this link, avnt a clue how to do links!!!. but basically i did a search for chat room, and there is 1 thread entitled "chat room anyone", in this thread there is a link to download java something or other (java virtual machine i think). iv downloaded it and can now get in!!

yes my link works!!!!..............
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hello Girls!!!
Are either of you on MSN?
Nope but could download it just now - is it good!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.