interview for the Mater Brisbane!!

Old May 27th 2007, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: interview for the Mater Brisbane!!

yes full time as on 457 so have to i think also money will help with expense of relocation i will be the main breadwinner as my hubby is retiring from the fireservice he is hoping to get part time job after the our daughters school hols at xmas. hoping that once been accepted for ENS and done 2 years will stay full time but take the extra annual leave option
Old May 28th 2007, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

I was in Edinburgh today and thought I would drop in to Jury's hotel, pick up some info, leaflets etc about the Mater hospital.
I came out with a job offer!!
They are looking for paedatric nurses and offer a transition program from adult nursing.
Old May 28th 2007, 9:02 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pata,
Congratulations on getting your job. Did you speak to Michelle? She was telling me about the transition course too as they are doing paed cardiac surgery now. When will you be starting?

Jackie
Old May 29th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Pata,
Congratulations on getting your job. Did you speak to Michelle? She was telling me about the transition course too as they are doing paed cardiac surgery now. When will you be starting?

Jackie
Hi Jackie
Thanks ... I only went to see if I could get some info!
It was Lynn I think who interviewed me. She moved from UK 6 years ago.
I arrive in Brisbane 5th Nov.
I,d like to find out more about the transition program. They must be trying to find staff for the new childrens hospital.
Alison
Old May 29th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

boothy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Pata,

Jackie
Hi a quick query when you send off your 136 visa (probably on line) I will also send police checks and medicals, letter of determination etc do they all need to be signed by solicitor as other docs had to be for the skills assessment?

thanks
Helen
Old May 29th 2007, 9:50 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boothy6
Hi a quick query when you send off your 136 visa (probably on line) I will also send police checks and medicals, letter of determination etc do they all need to be signed by solicitor as other docs had to be for the skills assessment?

thanks
Helen
Hi Helen,

No, police checks and medicals don't get signed by a solicitor. The medicals and xrays will be sent directly by the panel doctor. We waited for acknowledgement of our visa application before sending off police checks and medicals as they give you a file reference number that you need to give to the panel doctor to put on the medicals.

jackie x
Old May 29th 2007, 9:51 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by pata
Hi Jackie
Thanks ... I only went to see if I could get some info!
It was Lynn I think who interviewed me. She moved from UK 6 years ago.
I arrive in Brisbane 5th Nov.
I,d like to find out more about the transition program. They must be trying to find staff for the new childrens hospital.
Alison
Hi Alison,

i met lynne too, she was the theatre manager I think. They all seemed very nice anyway.

Jackie x