Interview in manchester!

Old May 23rd 2007, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future
Default Re: Interview in manchester!

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Hi Sarah
I am still waiting for my formal job offer. Got my registration through 11/5/07 informed my potential employer and they said would send formal job offer and info not arrived yet will chase them up tomorrow if not heard anything. Offer apparently have infor about PR and how long I have to wait to be sponsored etc. but have gone ahead with quotes for furniture and dog. the waiting is just excrutiating I just want to be there NOW.

Good that you got your registration through! I haven't even got a formal job offer yet! I'm hoping its on its way, I think I should email them to chase it up coz i'm guessing i will need it to apply for the visa!
It's so good to know other people are just as impatient as me! I just cannot wait to jet off and start my new job!!!
Old May 23rd 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

I have just sent e-mail to my new director of nursing asking has it been sent off yet. I know for me it goes from her then to another high up person to rubber stamp it then to HR then by snail mail (another week at least). Just really keen to see whats in it as been lots of crossed wires via e-mail.
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

nursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant futurenursesarah has a brilliant future

I have just sent e-mail to my new director of nursing asking has it been sent off yet. I know for me it goes from her then to another high up person to rubber stamp it then to HR then by snail mail (another week at least). Just really keen to see whats in it as been lots of crossed wires via e-mail.
I just emailed them and they got straight back to me, she said now that they have my sponsorship number they can send me an official offer of employment, will be posted today or tomorrow, phew!
Old May 24th 2007, 7:35 am
Just Joined

Louise86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help everyone. Im thinking maybe its a better idea if i wait until I qualify. Just disappointing knowing i wont come out with a job.
Thanks again
Old May 24th 2007, 7:59 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Louise86
Thanks for your help everyone. Im thinking maybe its a better idea if i wait until I qualify. Just disappointing knowing i wont come out with a job.
Thanks again
Hi Louise, I had an interview last september 5 months before I qualified and am off to start my new job in a few weeks. There were no jobs here for me either.
Just Google hospitals in the area you fancy and a short email expressing your interest is all that is needed to start with.
Good luck
Old May 24th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Isnt it really sad that our newly trained nurses are being forced to look abroad when they qualify good luck girls. I hope you are happy where you end up for your first jobs. Its the nhs whose losing.Trudi

Last edited by sophjam; May 24th 2007 at 8:47 am.
Old May 24th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, louise

Me too, I have just qualified and have luckily got a job in oz to go to

I just emailed my cv and covering letter to the HR dept of the hospital I wanted to work for and had telephone interview. Job been offered but since then I've heard NOTHING and am begining to get worried.

I was told HR would be in touch about visa's etc and i've emailed em twice to remind them - dont like to do it again

Good luck with your job search xx
Old May 24th 2007, 10:56 am
Just Joined

I have emailed a hospital in Sydney and asked how i would go about everything. I am going to email a couple of places. I have nothing to lose i suppose. Thanks for all the help and support
Louise
Old May 24th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Oh Louise are you sure its what you want you dont sound too enthusiastic and its a long way if you are not sure. Think hard but it could be a very rich experience if you are you and free. Take Care xTrudi
Old May 24th 2007, 11:34 am
Just Joined

It is definitely something i want to do, dont worry. Im still disappointed from having no job. I would have liked to gain experience first but with the NHS here it isnt going to be likely. I have heard how well supported people are as newly qualifieds in Australia. Just playing the waiting game now
Old May 24th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

got reply back from e-mail to QH sending out formal job offer this week.

Louise have you tried going on www.health.nsw.gov.au click on employement then put in nursing brings up all sorts, may be worth a try
Old May 24th 2007, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

got reply back from e-mail to QH sending out formal job offer this week.

Louise have you tried going on www.health.nsw.gov.au click on employement then put in nursing brings up all sorts, may be worth a try
Congratulations on your job offer, hope it all goes well.
Have had a look on that website, it was a great help. Thanks
Old May 29th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just for those who dont see it on another thread QH HR just rang and offered us ENS (PR) we are so excited husband and daughter both going mad around house !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the woman thought I was mad I was almost crying and screaming down the phone saying really are you sure!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 29th 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Congratulations well done what does it mean ens Trudix
Old May 29th 2007, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

someone from the march thread has just been granted 136 visa already how quick is that!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.