IELTS and ANMAC

Old Sep 6th 2012, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

webbmanjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS and ANMAC

Hi All

The ANMAC help notes say that

'Receipt of an original test result directly from the IELTS Testing Centre is required'

and the IELTS information says

• You are allowed to request up to 5 copies of the test results to be posted to educational institutions, government bodies or an employer. The address should be provided on page 3 of the IELTS application form.

So.... Does anyone have the address it needs to go to in order for me to complete the application? I presume by 'required' it means sent specifically to the ANMAC?

How will the ANMAC no who I am? Are they used to receiving IELTS test results without knowing who the sender is? Or do I have to let them know my intention first?

Thanks guys!

Mark
Old Sep 6th 2012, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS and ANMAC

I would image your name will be on the form that gives your IELTS score. They also are probably used to send to APHRA