i am OK!!!

Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default i am OK!!!

hi all

as you know i had a pretty scarey medical.....

but... i have just had the all clear

every thing is now back on track woohoo

debbie
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:49 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: i am OK!!!

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi all

as you know i had a pretty scarey medical.....

but... i have just had the all clear

every thing is now back on track woohoo

debbie
That's good news!! Really pleased for you
Old Aug 29th 2008, 4:34 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Yaay I am soo pleased for you
Old Aug 29th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

thankyou you two

you where right Asher it was nothing to worry about but boy did i worry!

still on the bright side i now know that everything os ok with meds/bloods so i can start planning again.

thanks for all the words of support from everyone

debbie
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:28 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

It's hard not to worry when faced with something like that but all is well now so get your arse in gear and come to Oz
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

the 31st Oct !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

just need my visa to be through in time (e457) and find somewhere to live eek!

just when one stress is over

but i know i am going now so not that stressed

handing in my notice this week !!!!!!!!!!

debbie
Old Sep 1st 2008, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Kursha is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also applying for a e457 as a graduate nurse and heading to Joondalup north of Perth. Does the whole family (2 adults and 2 kids) need full medicals and xrays including police checks or is it just me as I will be working in a hospital?

Thanks.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi

we all (4) had to have medicals and OH and me full bloods
the CO sent me an e mail telling me what was needed.

good luck

debbie
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by debbieuk
hi

we all (4) had to have medicals and OH and me full bloods
the CO sent me an e mail telling me what was needed.

good luck

debbie
Hi Debbie

glad to hear you are ok.

can i ask where did you get the medicals done and how much did thay cost?

i am from south yorkshire and will be looking to do the medicals in the next few months, i will need full bloods too.

cheryl
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

tucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nice

hola! congrats on your meds being o.k.
i'm also from rotherham and we had our meds done in Sheffield and chest xrays in sheff.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

hi lyndhurst

i had mine done in sheffield.
i think it was £60 per x ray and £100ish for my meds
OH and the kids were less because they didnt need as much.

Tucker

were abouts in rotherham are you? we are in brinsworth..where are you going?

debbie
Old Sep 5th 2008, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

tucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nicetucker is just really nice

sunny mexborough and heading to adelaide!
Old Sep 5th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

rotherham not too sunny at the mo!!! been peeing it down all day

thanks for the info, prices dont seem too bad, would appreciate it if you could PM me with the contact details

thanks Debbie

Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hiya guys just thought I would hijack the thread. I am a midwife and hubby is a nurse (originally from Donny). We have been in Adelaide for a year now and are loving our new lives Down Under. The jobs are different, Andy loves his and I find mine - different!!!

Let us know if you need any help.

Lindsey
Old Sep 30th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

darlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enoughdarlo 2 adelaide will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: i am OK!!!

Originally Posted by tucker
sunny mexborough and heading to adelaide!

Debbie, sorry to hijack the thread, but pleased your ok after the medical debbie. My new employer bounced my occupational health report back, subject to yet another medical by GP so that was a worry too!!

Hi Tucker!!
I've read some of your other threads, and I think we're headed to the same place, and employed by the same people. Were you interveiwed in March in Manchester?

You could send me a private pm if you like if you want to chat more?

Sarah