how long??

Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Default how long??

how long does it presently take to process registration with Queensland nursing council?

I am due to move to brisbane in 4 weeks and am taking all my info with me to start the process there, just wondered how long its likely to take before i can work?

Any info appreciated

Beth
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: how long??

Dont quote me (!!!!) but I'm sure a post has been on here saying that someone went into the office and got registered there and then.

Not sure how long following this you can work but it should be pretty much straight away i imagine .

Try doing a search and see if you can find the post, or maybe someone else will be along to help
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

bethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nicebethandneil is just really nice
Default Re: how long??

thanks, lets hope thats the case

Beth