Got the job via skype

Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got the job via skype

Hi everyone. First of all can I thank you for all your help and the good lucks you sent to me with regards to the interview I had last night via skype. I am pleased to say that The Bays in Mornington peninsula offered me the post and are prepared to hold the job until I get my PR 175.
I really dont know what all the fuss was about with me being scared of skype! it was easy and the interview was really good.

Anyway, thanks a lot again. All your help and support has been really appreciated x x x
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

itsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura aboutitsmylife has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Got the job via skype

Congratulations!!! knew you could do it!!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by itsmylife
Congratulations!!! knew you could do it!!!
Aw, thankyou Angela x
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

cathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nicecathy22w is just really nice

Originally Posted by wilson01
Hi everyone. First of all can I thank you for all your help and the good lucks you sent to me with regards to the interview I had last night via skype. I am pleased to say that The Bays in Mornington peninsula offered me the post and are prepared to hold the job until I get my PR 175.
I really dont know what all the fuss was about with me being scared of skype! it was easy and the interview was really good.

Anyway, thanks a lot again. All your help and support has been really appreciated x x x
Hey - congrats.

I got my job after being interviewed on Skype... it was a bit surreal, really, having to give a presentation and have a 2 hour interview from 3800 miles away!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:22 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wilson01

Well done you Fab news - see, Skype Phobe!.... Ye of little faith!! (I am intrigued thou - did you get fully dressed for interview, or just from waistup ) Congrats!!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cathy22w
Hey - congrats.

I got my job after being interviewed on Skype... it was a bit surreal, really, having to give a presentation and have a 2 hour interview from 3800 miles away!
Mine was nothing at all like that. I met them back in Oct 09 at the Manchester Expo. They were really friendly then and still are. Thy just told me they wanted an interview Tuesday night my time 10pm and all it was, was a talk. They asked me some questions and I asked them some. We also laughed a lot and after 20 mins they just said that they would love to have me in their team as I would fit in with them. They were absolutely lovely and now Im just so excited and cant wait to get over there
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rahrah
Well done you Fab news - see, Skype Phobe!.... Ye of little faith!! (I am intrigued thou - did you get fully dressed for interview, or just from waistup ) Congrats!!
Aw thankyou rahrah. At first I could not get my camera working but my hub fixed it. I was in ordinary clothes sitting on my bed, crossed legged! I think they could only see the top of me and just as well cos I noticed my pink socks were a bit dirty lol. But they were lovely and im so excited. Just want to get my visa now and join them