Got a job offer with Queensland Health

Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice
Thumbs up Got a job offer with Queensland Health

Just had to let you all know that I got a job offer today from Queensland Health -

I can't believe it - the interviewers were so relaxed and friendly it wasn't like an interview at all - more like a chat with the girls at work - anyone want to know more about what they asked etc feel free to PM me.

Apparentley they are desparatley short of midwives and have only interviewed me and one other since they started interviewing here a few weeks ago!!

Have asked to go to Gold Coast or Logan hospitals and would love to here from anyone in a similar position.

Off to celebrate now!!!

Jackie
x
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got a job offer with Queensland Health

Originally Posted by noofie
Just had to let you all know that I got a job offer today from Queensland Health -

I can't believe it - the interviewers were so relaxed and friendly it wasn't like an interview at all - more like a chat with the girls at work - anyone want to know more about what they asked etc feel free to PM me.

Apparentley they are desparatley short of midwives and have only interviewed me and one other since they started interviewing here a few weeks ago!!

Have asked to go to Gold Coast or Logan hospitals and would love to here from anyone in a similar position.

Off to celebrate now!!!

Jackie
x
Well done Jackie - that's fab news.

(I'm hoping to be an obstetrician one day, so am always interested in hearing how midwives are finding things etc)
Old Oct 28th 2007, 12:06 pm
cer
Just Joined

cer is on a distinguished road

im a newly qualified midwife and hav an interview with queensland health in edinburgh on thursday. What questions did they ask you?
i currently have an offer from BWH which i organised myself through the hospital.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=noofie;5476159]Just had to let you all know that I got a job offer today from Queensland Health -

Off to celebrate now!!!

Congratulations, sounds very exciting, also sent you a PM to ask you a few questions as heading for
Queensland myself.
SHAZ
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

katamina will become famous soon enoughkatamina will become famous soon enough

Congrats! I've got my interview on Friday - they told me that they definately DO take RNLD's now, so I sooooo hope they do & it's not another wasted journey to London!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:41 pm
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice

Off to celebrate now!!!

Jackie
x
Hey well done you, it's a great feeling isn't. Don't expect to hear from them for a while though, I had an interview back in June and began to panic when I had heard nothing come the end of August so contacted them to see how things were progressing. When are you planning to jet off?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Off to celebrate now!!!

Jackie
x
Well done Jackie Great news!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Jackie,

Well done !!!

AB FAB News !!!

Alison xx
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

hotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the roughhotel44 is a jewel in the rough

Off to celebrate now!!!

Jackie
x
Woo Hoo! Well done Jackie, what's the next step for you?

Naomi xxx
Old Nov 5th 2007, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

I had an interview in London on Sat with Queensland Health for midwifery and also received a job offer, the interview was great and I am still on a high. They were extremely friendly and make you feel at ease, I still can't quite believe that I've got myself a job
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Good luck Shaz and jackie !!
see you when you get here !!!
Mary
(midwife at Logan )