Got a job.. contract arrived!

Old May 22nd 2007, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Claire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really nice
Talking Got a job.. contract arrived!

Hi everyone!

Have landed a job in Calvery Wakefield private hospital in Adelaide! They sounded so enthuasiastic and after working here for a long 7 years it was a nice change! Just a question do you think the wages seem ok I have been qualified for 7 years they are offering $51,883 basic? I think it sounds ok but cant find the SA pay sclaes!

Does anyone work at this hospitalI will be working on the cardiac ward which seems to do both medical and surgical so that will be good. Also 4 - 6 weeks annual leave is this normal?

I am so excited but little nervous just wish the house would sell!:curse:

Any advice would be appreciated, is anybody else being offered accomodation or anything!

Thanks claire. x
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got a job.. contract arrived!

Hi Claire,
are you being sponsored by them? just asking cos I am on a PR visa and negotitated RN1 yr 9 and I had only been qualified for 3 yrs. I think it may be because I am in the private sector or so I have been told. Public pay is similar to private rates so yours sounds about right. Do you get salary sacrifice as that makes a difference.
I haven't heard of many people being offered accomadation, they usually supply a list of b&b's or holiday lets!!!!!!!!I booked everything myself.
good luck
jacqui
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:49 am
Just Joined

hcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant futurehcmoore1 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Got a job.. contract arrived!

Originally Posted by Claire and Dave
Hi everyone!

Have landed a job in Calvery Wakefield private hospital in Adelaide! They sounded so enthuasiastic and after working here for a long 7 years it was a nice change! Just a question do you think the wages seem ok I have been qualified for 7 years they are offering $51,883 basic? I think it sounds ok but cant find the SA pay sclaes!

Does anyone work at this hospitalI will be working on the cardiac ward which seems to do both medical and surgical so that will be good. Also 4 - 6 weeks annual leave is this normal?

I am so excited but little nervous just wish the house would sell!:curse:

Any advice would be appreciated, is anybody else being offered accomodation or anything!

Thanks claire. x
WELL DONE!!