Good luck to all nurses applying in 2007 + 8

Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:30 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good luck to all nurses applying in 2007 + 8

hi to all me fellow nurses,
ive been on this forum for years now, and every time we get to a point in time where we feel able to apply to emigrate something happens to stop us.
ive seen many of my friends go, some have been there a couple of years now; but im still at the beginning of the process, with no forseeable point at which i can apply.
ive examined every route, and at the moment it isnt a viable option for us any more. thats not to say we wont apply when the time is right again (at least 12 months away atm!), but i think coming on here is just causing me so much grief i think i ought to just take some time out and come back when my head is in a better place

so good luck to all you nurses who are applying soon, and to those who are waiting for the envelope i keep m y fingers crossed for you.
to my mates in aus already, you can email me still ... and you know which other place to find me

ttfn, hope everyone has a peaceful and joyous christmas and new year

sue xxx
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good luck to all nurses applying in 2007 + 8

Hi Sue

Like you I seem to have been on here forever and still here in Uk also, I was hoping to be in QLD for Xmas which seems far away at present but im still hoping. Good luck to you and yours have a great Xmas and New Year xx
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Sue

Like you I seem to have been on here forever and still here in Uk also, I was hoping to be in QLD for Xmas which seems far away at present but im still hoping. Good luck to you and yours have a great Xmas and New Year xx
Thank you for your well wishes hope you have a lovely Xmas to! i am just starting out on my journey skills assessment in just waiting to hear back now. Good luck in the future whatever you decide to do x
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:31 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Sue, I hope you find a way to get here eventually! I know the other 'places' you go so I will find you there no doubt! take care mate!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sue, really sorry to hear you sound so low!
You will get there in the end but don't desert us in the meantime, you always have good advice to offer people!
Taking care of yourself is the priority however so very best wishes to you!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue, chin up mate

Look at me, who ever thought I'd get here and I made it in the end as I am sure you and Mal will. Just persevere, you've had a lot on but you are a strong gal and will make it happen somehow, I'm sure.

I don't know what other places you go

Tracey