Front loaded application for OZ

Old Jul 8th 2004, 2:49 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

So Tass

Where is it now............

Nikki x
Old Jul 8th 2004, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE]Originally posted by andrea jc
Originally posted by nikkers

It's so exciting

Wonder if we will get another name at DIMIA or will it be Rose?

You did take Rose for that nice break after all!

Hi

Forget Rose, you want Enid! She really pulls her finger out. Did mine really quickly.
Fingers crossed for you all

Andrea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Andrea , GO ENID , GO ENID !!

P.S. This seems to have become a three way chat , where are the rest of you guys ??? ........and where and who are processimg your papers ??
Old Jul 8th 2004, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

So Tass

Where is it now............

Nikki x

Nikki , don't know !!!!!:scared: That's your blinkin hubby jinxing me !! ......tell him Nikki , you tell him. Deprive him of EVERYTHING ..................LOL , that'll make him suffer. (tee-hee, sorry that's pure evil , god forgive me .....but tee-hee anyway )

OMG , I AM going crazy , nothing on the tracker since 08.45hrs yesterday morning ,"departing DHL facility at Heathrow" and yes "arnie2oz" it WAS the 2nd terminal it had been at. Will let you know A.S.A.P.
Old Jul 8th 2004, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

P.S. This seems to have become a three way chat , where are the rest of you guys ??? ........and where and who are processimg your papers ?? [/QUOTE]

I'm keeping tabs on your progress, still waiting for the ANC, they debited my credit card yesterday, so at least i know someone as looked at it over there!!

Lisa
Old Jul 8th 2004, 6:36 pm

Tass

don't worry I'll sort him out housework I think he hates it

Any other suggestions?????????

Don't worry about it being stuck at Heathrow ours was!

We sent an email to DHL and they told us eventually that customs had checked it!

It suddenly appeared at Sydney then within 3 hrs was in

Adelaide

Nikki x
Old Jul 8th 2004, 6:39 pm

Originally posted by primrose
P.S. This seems to have become a three way chat , where are the rest of you guys ??? ........and where and who are processimg your papers ??

I'm keeping tabs on your progress, still waiting for the ANC, they debited my credit card yesterday, so at least i know someone as looked at it over there!!

Lisa [/QUOTE]

Wait till the tracking starts

The wait for news drives me nuts!

If I ever get my visa I might have to go with the removal firm you

can track the boat with!!!!!

Nikki x
Old Jul 8th 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lisa [/QUOTE]

Good to know there is a silent bunch out there! ANC were true to their processing estimate for us .All in I think it took 8 weeks , I can't really remember - check out austimeline.com to see how everyone else is doing,almost as addictive as this!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2004, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass

don't worry I'll sort him out housework I think he hates it

Any other suggestions?????????

Don't worry about it being stuck at Heathrow ours was!

We sent an email to DHL and they told us eventually that customs had checked it!

It suddenly appeared at Sydney then within 3 hrs was in

Adelaide

Nikki x
This is terrible !!! Nothing , nada , zilch ,nowt !!!!! Where is it ? Singapore ? Dubai ? I am trying to work out times +9hrs to see if it's remotley possible it's there. Do they not tell you when it lands ?
(How DO you spell "remotely" ??)
Old Jul 8th 2004, 9:11 pm

Originally posted by Tass
This is terrible !!! Nothing , nada , zilch ,nowt !!!!! Where is it ? Singapore ? Dubai ? I am trying to work out times +9hrs to see if it's remotley possible it's there. Do they not tell you when it lands ?
(How DO you spell "remotely" ??)
Tass mate

It will suddenly be in Sydney! Then your'll think like I did IT

SHOULD BE IN ADELAIDE!

But when you next check it'll be in Adelaide signed by

ENID

Nikki x
Old Jul 9th 2004, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass mate

It will suddenly be in Sydney! Then your'll think like I did IT

SHOULD BE IN ADELAIDE!

But when you next check it'll be in Adelaide signed by

ENID

Nikki x
....................e-mail to DHL , where the hell is our mail ??...................await reply.....................
Old Jul 9th 2004, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

....................e-mail to DHL , where the hell is our mail ??...................await reply..................... [/QUOTE]

..................................still nothing , despite multiple e-mails & phone calls, maybe should have stuck with Royal Mail.................
Old Jul 9th 2004, 11:19 pm

....................e-mail to DHL , where the hell is our mail ??...................await reply.....................
..................................still nothing , despite multiple e-mails & phone calls, maybe should have stuck with Royal Mail................. [/QUOTE]

Hiya Tass

They didn't reply to me till it was in Adelaide!!!!

It will go honestly !!!!

Then you will get an email saying Customs Checked package!!

Nikki x
Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nikkers

It will go honestly !!!!

...................MELBOURNE...................... .....................................
Old Jul 10th 2004, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tass

oh , COOL, Look I got a STAR !!!!!!!
Old Jul 11th 2004, 1:00 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tass

oh , COOL, Look I got a STAR !!!!!!!

Hiya Tass

Isn't it funny yours goes to Melbourne mine went Sydney!!!!

I've got 3 stars how sad am I!!!!!!!!

Nikki x

Ps who will sign for yours???? Enid? or Rose????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.