FEES

Old Jan 13th 2012, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

JENNYMG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FEES

hi
completing registration forms for nursing board australia and wondered can anyone guide me on the fees i need to send. is it the overseas assessment fee and the registration national fee together? bit confused

thanks very much
Old Jan 18th 2012, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

claireandshaun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FEES

hi
I applied just before christmas and sent application fee, assessment fee and registration fee think it came to $450. Had an email back to say they are processing application and didn't say fees were incorrect so must be ok.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 11:55 am
Moving this year !

ochilgal is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there , im just in process of doing the form just now ,have you applied for visa ?

ive read/been told i must complete registration form first ?

bit confused , any help would be great !
Old Feb 15th 2012, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

claireandshaun is an unknown quantity at this point

just in process of applying for visa now as employer is sponsoring me. It's best to start registration process for ahpra as it can take up to 9 months. Also you have to send them so much information and it all has to be certified so that can take a while. Honestly they want blood off you! lol
Old Feb 18th 2012, 9:45 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

AHPRA have just emailed me a new application form, which makes the fees due a lot clearer than the old form.

It's $220 for assessment, $115 application fee and $115 registration fee making a total of $450.