Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations
Reload this Page >

Evidence of employment from qualifying till now for NSW board

Evidence of employment from qualifying till now for NSW board

Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Evidence of employment from qualifying till now for NSW board

Hope some one can help me out. Ive had an email from the nursing board asking for evidence of my employment for the past 18 years. Being an army wife i have had so many employers i cant remeber them all.
Do you think if i copy pay statements for the employement period that would be acceptable.
As an EN im having loads of problems with the registration, as ive been out of work for 5 years. They dont told me it would be no problem to register but know i think they are making me jump through almost impposible hoops.
Mandy
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Evidence of employment from qualifying till now for NSW board

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hope some one can help me out. Ive had an email from the nursing board asking for evidence of my employment for the past 18 years. Being an army wife i have had so many employers i cant remeber them all.
Do you think if i copy pay statements for the employement period that would be acceptable.
As an EN im having loads of problems with the registration, as ive been out of work for 5 years. They dont told me it would be no problem to register but know i think they are making me jump through almost impposible hoops.
Mandy

Hi Mandy !
Feels very disheartening I know , but they do it with everyone. Stay focused on what you want and don't worry so much !!!
We had to prove evidence of employment too and ended up contacting the personal department of everywhere we worked. They gave us a statement of employment and was accepted by registration board.
Nsw reg board offer conditions on nurses returning to work. If you haven't worked for 5 years , I imagine you would come under this category.I am not sure how that will affect your visa application tho.
Stay with it, you'll be fine.
All the best,
Tass. x