Dental Nursing - Where can I go ?

Old Sep 2nd 2015, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Oscar184 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Dental Nursing - Where can I go ?

Hi...
I recently qualified as a dental nurse in March this year, my partner and I would really love to move away and start fresh in another country as there is nothing to stay around for where we currently live in England.
The problem is my partner doesn't hold any qualifications, he only has experience with outbound calls in a PPI company.
Would this hold us back if we would apply to live outside the UK?
Where could some options be to move away to for a quiet life ?
I have nobody to talk to who has ever moved away, I wouldn't have the first clue where to start or researching
Any advice/information would be great.
Thank you
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 8:28 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dental Nursing - Where can I go ?

Originally Posted by Oscar184
Hi...
I recently qualified as a dental nurse in March this year, my partner and I would really love to move away and start fresh in another country as there is nothing to stay around for where we currently live in England.
The problem is my partner doesn't hold any qualifications, he only has experience with outbound calls in a PPI company.
Would this hold us back if we would apply to live outside the UK?
Where could some options be to move away to for a quiet life ?
I have nobody to talk to who has ever moved away, I wouldn't have the first clue where to start or researching
Any advice/information would be great.
Thank you
Firstly you need to decide where you would like to move to, then check ut the requirements for getting a work visa for that country. If you want to move to an EU country, then no work visa is needed.
The USA is simply not possible given the info you have given, Australia, New Zealand or Canada might be possible, but you really do have to check their visa requirements for your occupation. Have a look at the Wiki (blue bar) and the immigration forums for the countries you might want to try to get a visa for. Then ask more questions in the specific forums for those countries. Given your qualifications, and lack of work experience you may find it very difficult.