certifying documents....

Old Feb 10th 2009, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

SmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the rough
Default certifying documents....

Good Afternoon folks, in order to save having multiple copies of everything certified individually, is it possible to just have one copy of each required document signed, then make multiple copies (with the details of the certifier) of each document, and send them off to the assessment authorities as required?

Or does each document need to be physically certified (as opposed to a copy of the original 'certified' document)?

God i hope that makes sense......
Old Feb 10th 2009, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default Re: certifying documents....

hi there

each copy needs to be certified. you cant photocopy a certified copy

i had 3 copies of every thing done at the local magistrates, i was there for nearly 2 hours lol and he didnt even charge me.

i sent one copy to ANMC and still have the other 2 copies, i have applied 175 on line and just scanned the originals !!!

i have asked ANMC to forward my info to western australia nursing board, so will prob never need the other copies, but who knows, i have them just in case !!

hope this helps
suzie
x
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

SmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the roughSmogMonster is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suziegaz
hi there

each copy needs to be certified. you cant photocopy a certified copy

i had 3 copies of every thing done at the local magistrates, i was there for nearly 2 hours lol and he didnt even charge me.

i sent one copy to ANMC and still have the other 2 copies, i have applied 175 on line and just scanned the originals !!!

i have asked ANMC to forward my info to western australia nursing board, so will prob never need the other copies, but who knows, i have them just in case !!

hope this helps
suzie
x
Thats what i wanted Suzie..i cant photocopy a certified photocopy....much better description.

Out of interest how did you get a Magistrate to certify everything? Did you just ring and make an appointment, or did you have to mug a granny first?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

hi

didnt dare mug a granny, i would then have criminal record to declare lol !!!!!

i just phoned up and made an appointment, you then go along, my appointment was prior to commencement of the court. not sure if they are starting to charge now tho.
good luck
suzie
x
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

hi

didnt dare mug a granny, i would then have criminal record to declare lol !!!!!

i just phoned up and made an appointment, you then go along, my appointment was prior to commencement of the court. not sure if they are starting to charge now tho.
good luck
suzie
x
i have contacted my local sheriff's office (same as a magistrates i think) and they can get a justice of peace to sign the documents. they do it a couple of mornings per week and it doesn't cost
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

yep i think a JoP is the same lol x
Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

yep i think a JoP is the same lol x
a slightly daft question, but are you Ok to make multiple photocopies before you go to get them signed, or do they have to be photocopied in front of the magistrate? Its the kind of stupid detail that will likely hold things up.....
Old Feb 11th 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

hi there

i just cant imaging meeting my local magistrate at the the local spar shop so he can watch me photocopy my docs and then sign them lol

get all your document ready and filed in order, i.e original and then your photocopy, because they do check the documents properly before they sign, so make it easy for them especially if you have a lot of docs.

when i photocopied all my docs, i prepare the docs with some thing along these lines .....(typed it up, cut it out, blue tacked it to original document and then photocopied the document)

i certify that this is a true copy of the original document

signature

date

phone no

contact address
official stamp or seal if available

i found this information somewhere in this forum and it was invaluable when i visited the magistrate cause he then knew exactally what to put.

if your posting an application i suppose you could write it on the back of each document, so that you dont damage any original certificates

hope this helps
suzie
x

hope this helps
Old Feb 14th 2009, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

hi there

i just cant imaging meeting my local magistrate at the the local spar shop so he can watch me photocopy my docs and then sign them lol

get all your document ready and filed in order, i.e original and then your photocopy, because they do check the documents properly before they sign, so make it easy for them especially if you have a lot of docs.

when i photocopied all my docs, i prepare the docs with some thing along these lines .....(typed it up, cut it out, blue tacked it to original document and then photocopied the document)

i certify that this is a true copy of the original document

signature

date

phone no

contact address
official stamp or seal if available

i found this information somewhere in this forum and it was invaluable when i visited the magistrate cause he then knew exactally what to put.

if your posting an application i suppose you could write it on the back of each document, so that you dont damage any original certificates

hope this helps
suzie
x

hope this helps
Cheers again Suzie...just out of interest, what did you do with the passport photos...its a awfully big statement to fit on a 2"x2" photo?

We have got an appt with our local Magistrates for 2 weeks time, then things can be sent off. The start of (i suspect) a long frustrating road........
Old Feb 14th 2009, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

wrote very small
good luck
in edit so did the magistrate

xx
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

wrote very small
good luck
in edit so did the magistrate

xx
another daft question....does every page of each document need to be signed? My course transcript is about 8 pages long...can i just get the first page certified or does each individual page need doing?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

hi there

yes i got each page certified on the back and then sent them off, not sure if that was what i was supposed to do, but i got a postive skills assessment, so i was happy
suzie
x
Old Mar 11th 2009, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

cola999 has a brilliant futurecola999 has a brilliant futurecola999 has a brilliant futurecola999 has a brilliant futurecola999 has a brilliant futurecola999 has a brilliant futurecola999 has a brilliant future

hi there

yes i got each page certified on the back and then sent them off, not sure if that was what i was supposed to do, but i got a postive skills assessment, so i was happy
suzie
x
Hi am new to this so please bear with me. Thought I had to request my course transcript be sent direct from uni to ANMC. Says somewhere they wont accept from me??? HELP!!!!
Sheila
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

allandeb is an unknown quantity at this point

I approached my Uni and they forwarded the syllabus to the ANMC and also some time after sent me a copy (cost=£35). Hope this helps.
Allan
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by allandeb
I approached my Uni and they forwarded the syllabus to the ANMC and also some time after sent me a copy (cost=£35). Hope this helps.
Allan
Mine just sent the transcript to me, and i include3d it within my application documents.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.