certified copies (again!!!)

Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default certified copies (again!!!)

Hi

My uni transcript is 6 pages long, do you know if you have to have them all copied and signed on each page??!! Its gonna cost me a bomb

Cheers
Old Jul 18th 2007, 2:54 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: certified copies (again!!!)

Originally Posted by midwife2be
Hi

My uni transcript is 6 pages long, do you know if you have to have them all copied and signed on each page??!! Its gonna cost me a bomb

Cheers
Yes you do - but why dont you phone your local magistrates court who will do it all for free (or a nominal ammount). Make sure you organise it all for them and let them know quantities etc when you phone them.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Hi sme

I did phone the courts, they have a special application court on a thurs morning - great I thought but no, I had to ring a different court to pay and it takes 48 hrs so I'd have to wait till next thursdays :curse:.

Can't wait any longer - so I've arranged to go to a solicitors tomorrow, £2 a document and he said he'll do the 6pages as one document.

Did you send it registered mail (to qnc) or just air mail and pray it got there?!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

Hi

Cheers
Hi

I copied mine on to both sides of the paper and them stapled it together (4 pages in total). I only got the front page certified by a magistrates and I got my registration no problem. Not sure if I was just lucky though.

all the best

Dawn
Old Jul 18th 2007, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ste&Dawn
Hi

I copied mine on to both sides of the paper and them stapled it together (4 pages in total). I only got the front page certified by a magistrates and I got my registration no problem. Not sure if I was just lucky though.

all the best

Dawn
This might sound really stupid but did you copy them yourself and just take along the originals for them to see?? or do they copy them at the solicitors (thats what I thought they'd do?!)

Thanks x
Old Jul 19th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

This might sound really stupid but did you copy them yourself and just take along the originals for them to see?? or do they copy them at the solicitors (thats what I thought they'd do?!)

Thanks x
For all my stuff I photocopied all my own and took original and the copy's. But don't worry if you carn't do this as they should have a photo copy machine, just get there before your appt due and give to the reception explaining situation.
I didn't have to do transcript as uni sent mine straight to anmc.
best wishes Caroline
Old Jul 19th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Caroline,

I'll do that - going at 5pm then at last I can post the thing off