Blood Tests *!*

Old Jan 12th 2005, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road
Default Blood Tests *!*

Just had confirmation of case officer from Australia House, London, and she requested a blood test for our eldest daughter as she has just turned 15, what is the quickest way to do this, do we have to use a panel Dr as I have phoned them all in Wales and none are contactable/available at the moment.
Help!!!!!!! Can we use any Doctor?
Thanks
Sven
Old Jan 12th 2005, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Blood Tests *!*

Originally Posted by of2oz
Just had confirmation of case officer from Australia House, London, and she requested a blood test for our eldest daughter as she has just turned 15, what is the quickest way to do this, do we have to use a panel Dr as I have phoned them all in Wales and none are contactable/available at the moment.
Help!!!!!!! Can we use any Doctor?
Thanks
Sven
Sven,

I'm sure you will have to to the original panel doctor. Has your CO not specified?
When we were asked to send additional information I had to print off an email for the original doctor to action.

Lisa