Applying for P.R in Australia

Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

jimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nicejimmip is just really nice
Default Applying for P.R in Australia

Hiya,
I have just been granted a 457 visa with Victorian nursing registration. I was informed by my H.R that I can apply for P.R after 3 months and I would want to place my son and de facto spouse on this P.R visa-is this possible and how long does the process take ?
thanks
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

andysarah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applying for P.R in Australia

hiya,

I guess it depends on the type of visa you are applying for. We have recently been granted an 856 in Melbourne and the application took 4 weeks from being lodged to being granted. That included 2 weeks for further medical tests so 856's seem to be pretty fast at the moment.

In terms of your partner and son, were they sponsored as part of your 457 application and will any sponsorship for PR include them?

Just wondering, who are you working for in Melbourne?

Sarah