Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

Old Oct 19th 2005, 6:25 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

well ladies, I really must leave you all to your loving cos..........................

footballs on in a mo.

tara (but it's said with love)
Old Oct 19th 2005, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diane82
This Karma thing sounds cool. Will it make me feel better, having a bad day!

Any Karma stuff for a newly qualified nurse, just starting out in profession. I have to get 12 months experience to start visa process, but will be doing the registration thing soon hopefully.

Good luck and all the best to anyone moving over to Oz soon.
wishing you well in your career and on your journey to oz, hope all that you hope for comes true

trish
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Just checked my karma thingy. Thanks to Kitty4, Sue (tiredwithtwins), Debbiemc and Mandi248.
Got 2017 points. is that good??

Nice talking to you today Mandi

Last day at work for me tomorrow
Old Oct 19th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Just checked my karma thingy. Thanks to Kitty4, Sue (tiredwithtwins), Debbiemc and Mandi248.

you lucky lucky man!

hope you have a good daY paul and you're welcome for the k
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:19 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

4019 for me

I have to spread it around a bit before I can give to you again so you must patiently wait !

Gillian
Old Oct 20th 2005, 7:56 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice talking to you too. Hope you have a good last day and all the staff spoil you rotten.

I've got 4345 points so thanks to everyone who gave to me.

Tinkerbell, have tried to "shoot" you today but gotta keep spreadin myself around!!
Mandi x
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:04 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

[

Tinkerbell, have tried to "shoot" you today but gotta keep spreadin myself around!!
Mandi x[/QUOTE]

now everyone.........don't laugh...................462 points!!!!!!!

thanks Mandi for the thought, but keep spreading girl, keep spreading.

thanks to Grayling for his K yesterday..........boy your karma is worth loads.

now girls, all K donations greatly received.........
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tinkerbell][

now everyone.........don't laugh...................462 points!!!!!!!

I'm even poorer - only 385 points!!! I suppose I haven't posted as much as I was so busy in Aus for past month validating my visa!
If there's any going spare I'll gladly accept a top up.
Cheers
Kitty4
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:54 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
MEEEEEEEEEEE....MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PLEASE!!!!!!!

I've got to try and catch up with all of you lot, cos I've only got 3 blue boxes.(all together now...............ahhhhhhhhh)

Have finally been allowed to send you some karma, hope I'm not firing blanks
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:55 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I shall have some karma if its going. It might help me with my essay on consent and the other one on cannabis

And with my first placement in December :scared:
Have sent you some PP, hope it wasn't blank.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

How do you know how much karma you are sending or have been sent? I know my total. How do you know if you are firing blanks? (witty coments welcome)
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 4:59 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you know how much karma you are sending or have been sent? I know my total. How do you know if you are firing blanks? (witty coments welcome)
HI

dont think you can control how much is in your load!! its the luck of the draw...........

when somebody has sent you loaded karma! you get a blue box, when the load is empty, there is no blue box.............
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:58 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the Karma everyone...I will give you it back when I can