Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:23 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone want some nursing karma!!!???

In a generous, giving kind of a way I have spread my karma to those it would allow (sorry Mandy you will have to wait longer). Hopefully not blank karma.
I'm hoping that my generosity will mean that someone will buy my house and we can all go to Perth !!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN WHATEVER YOU DO (AND WHEREVER YOU DO IT, SO TO SPEAK )
Gillian
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice
Default Any ideas on career in oz

I've decided my career will ideally be 9 till 5, 4 days aweek, no nights and no weekends! currently palliative care nurse with general medicine experience. Here in the UK i work full time,weekends,nights, stress,stress, and more stress.Hoping to gain a more relaxed life in Oz in the nursing profession. So any ideas? practice nursing maybe??????

Kerry
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:43 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I'm bored and feeling generous - anybody want some karma?!

Oh and did I mention that I fly 2 weeks today!!???? Along with Trish and Paul!

Can't wait - maybe my karma will be lucky and get you lot there faster too!!!???

Lynn

I shall have some karma if its going. It might help me with my essay on consent and the other one on cannabis

And with my first placement in December :scared:
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:46 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

can you try me as well please??? our main application has gone in, and we need some good luck karma (pretty pretty please )

have a great new life, you jammy so and so (only jealous)
good luck and may you find happiness in the land down under
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
can you try me as well please??? our main application has gone in, and we need some good luck karma (pretty pretty please )

have a great new life, you jammy so and so (only jealous)
good luck and may you find happiness in the land down under

Ive just sent you some of mine, though I don't know if my karma is worth very much.

Good luck anyway.

Love Sam
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:54 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ive just sent you some of mine, though I don't know if my karma is worth very much.

Good luck anyway.

Love Sam

AAAWWW, thanks for that PP/SAM. will try to send you some back, although its being a mean of late, me not being able to send any for some reason.

i know youve felt a bit low recently, so some k to cheet you up honey
michelle
xx

hurrah, it let me send you some
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:59 pm

AAAWWW, thanks for that PP/SAM. will try to send you some back, although its being a mean of late, me not being able to send any for some reason.

i know youve felt a bit low recently, so some k to cheet you up honey
michelle
xx

hurrah, it let me send you some

My ankle is a bit dodgy, but with the right shoes, I will be good to go on the wards in December.

I am so nervous of my first placement in case they are horrible or make us lift really heavy stuff.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:02 pm
Never going back

My ankle is a bit dodgy, but with the right shoes, I will be good to go on the wards in December.

I am so nervous of my first placement in case they are horrible or make us lift really heavy stuff.

get some REALLY nice orthopedic rascals - they should work a treat...lol
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:08 pm

get some REALLY nice orthopedic rascals - they should work a treat...lol

Orthopedic who?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a big karma spreading session to all on this thread it would let me give to.
Have a good day folks

Kitty
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulb
Me please
Sorry Paul won't let me give you any
jacqui
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:31 am
Never going back

Orthopedic who?
you know i did a spell check on my post, and i think orthopedic is spelt wrong, im sure it should have an 'a' in it

some nice orthopedic shoes, in other words........he he
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Karma sent to Gillian, Kerry, Sam and Sleeping Beauty
Sam good luck with the essays and your placement on the wards, you will be fine
jacqui
Old Oct 18th 2005, 7:44 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

i will have some - havnt had any for a while!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 8:07 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

MEEEEEEEEEEE....MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PLEASE!!!!!!!

I've got to try and catch up with all of you lot, cos I've only got 3 blue boxes.(all together now...............ahhhhhhhhh)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.