Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Old Apr 1st 2007, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi cathy, yep, you put the actual "letter" in. A good idea to photocopy it beforehand, just in case!! Some put a certified copy in and some put the original......personally i'm gonna put original in and do a few copies for me, had enough of visiting solicitors!! (congratulations, by the way!!)
Mo
Does anyone know if you go to the back of the pile when requested info is given?
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BallochBiddy
Does anyone know if you go to the back of the pile when requested info is given?
I don't think so as I got email re Letter of Determination about 5 days after I sent the new stuff over.
Mind you, the whole thing has takenn nearly 14 weeks so far... (and the letter hasn't arrived yet....)
Cathy
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Suuz will become famous soon enoughSuuz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Chiara25
My friend who moved out to Perth last June can not believe how long it has taken for skills assessment form, she was adamant I must have sent it to the wrong address!

Also, one of my collegues submitted her main visa application the same week I sent off for my skills assessment form, and she received go ahead for medicals two weeks ago!! So fingers crossed the rest of the journey is a bit quicker!
Hi chiara

I have applied for a full assessment. They received it on 15th January. Can I ask, did you request a full or modified assessment?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Chiara25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hi Suuz,

I sent off a 'Full Migration SkillS Assessment application form, Form B. Applying for 136 skilled independant visa.
Hope this helps and wishing you lots of luck with application. Form is pretty straight forward if you just ensure you've included every thing in the checklist as they've asked for it (References on letter headed paper, exact dates etc). The girls on here will vouch for that!

C. x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chiara25
Hi Suuz,

I sent off a 'Full Migration SkillS Assessment application form, Form B. Applying for 136 skilled independant visa.
Hope this helps and wishing you lots of luck with application. Form is pretty straight forward if you just ensure you've included every thing in the checklist as they've asked for it (References on letter headed paper, exact dates etc). The girls on here will vouch for that!

C. x

Hi Chiara

Many thanks for that. Like you I have applied for the Full Assessment using Form B. Mine was acknowledged the same day as yours, wondering what the hold up is with mine? Heartened by the fact that you have received your letter. Know somebody who applied the middle of last year and didn't take half the time it appears to be taking now.

Suuz
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

YAY!
Got it yesterday!
Visa application in post later today...
Cathy
Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
YAY!
Got it yesterday!
Cathy
Congratulations!!
Yesterday was a good day ours came as well
Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

I will probably start a new thread on this but thought I would run this past you first. How do you go about registering in WA.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
YAY!
Got it yesterday!
Cathy
Congrats Cathy!! Hard slog but Worth it!
Mo x
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Many congratulations!!!
Come on all of us!
Caroline
Old Apr 5th 2007, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carolinejones3

Many congratulations!!!
Come on all of us!
Caroline
Thanks everyone!
We will have to keep in touch during the next loooong wait!
Cathy
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

GOT IT!!
I think..
Just been onto another thread to explain.
Email received today from ANMC saying it was sent out on the 21st March and have I received it. Well not as yet, ??lost in post. Have replyed back saying it hasn't come!! Oh heck what now?
At least I have passed, just need it in my hand!!:curse:
Caroline
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

GOT IT!!
I think..
Email received today from ANMC saying it was sent out on the 21st March and have I received it. Well not as yet, ??lost in post. Have replyed back saying it hasn't come!! Oh heck what now?
Caroline
Hi caroline

I received e-mail finally yesterday saying they had sent a letter 23rd March requesting more info (didn't say what). No letter arrived as yet. Therefore got up at 1am and phoned to be told they need more detailed professional reference. Wonder why the post is taking such an exceptionally long time?

Suuz xx
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

GOT IT!!
I think..
Caroline
Hi caroline, do you mind me asking you when you sent in your app?? We should have started a spreadsheet like the visa apps!! I sent mine 24th Jan and nothing as yet........
Mo x
Old Apr 5th 2007, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mo,
I originally sent it 12th Dec. However had to send more requested stuff which delayed things a little. It seems all of Dec app's are coming through, so I bet your next in line. Keep your chin up, will send you some Karma..

God knows whats going on with the post, there's a delay somewhere I think, don't know which end. Will let you know re progress from ANMC when they get back to me.
Caroline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.