Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice
Default Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hi Cathy, yep I would defo email them. Mines been only 5 weeks and i'm emailing next week if still not heard anything! Excessive++ 10 weeks - what on earth do they do?? Is yours a full or a modified assess?? Mines a full one, got visa here itching to go........just waitin for the sacred letter!!

Fed up waiting, you must be bloody demented!!
Mo
Old Feb 28th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Hi Mo,
My visa is all ready to go too, I just need the skills assessment.
As to wether it is a full or modified....ummmm... I feel a bit silly but I can't remember, it is for a 136 Visa so I guess it is a full one... it seems so long ago that I sent it off ( last year in fact!)
Cathy
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Well, good luck Cathy... keep us informed. I'm sure it will come any day now. I would defo email them. My letter told me to contact them if i had heard nothing between 6-8 weeks. I emailed them prior to sending off for my assess as i was ENG then RMN and queried what docs they wanted. The reply was quick (few days) and friendly. Sure they won't mind......your life is on hold!!!!!!! At least when visas are posted theres loads of others and we'd have a vague idea on times but this is torture!!!!Reading previous threads i heard someone got their assess back the same day! Then again, some have taken months & months.......crazy. Have a look thru austimeline-its good.

Mo:
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

loulou_tropicana will become famous soon enoughloulou_tropicana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi everyone, thanks for all of your replies! Amanda, my fingers wud be itching to get on that phone!! Would be good if we kept updated on each other an keep us sane.........bet i haven't sent the right stuff and i'm still here this time next year!!!!!
Mo
Hi there, i'm a nurse and it took me 9 weeks to receive my letter of approval from the ANMC, it's the main visa which is the worse part, as soon as i got my approval from the ANMC i sent my visa application for it to be returned to me 2 months later telling me i had ticked a wrong box which was silly, the information they required was there but they are very picky. I printed off the form again to find they had changed it so u couldn't make the mistake i had made was was a simple one, and obviously a lot of people had made it for them to change it, so i re-sent it early jan and just received my acknowledgment yesterday. Just a waiting game, a long one. I've applied for the skilled independant subclass 136 visa x
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by loulou_tropicana
Hi there, i'm a nurse and it took me 9 weeks to receive my letter of approval from the ANMC, it's the main visa which is the worse part, as soon as i got my approval from the ANMC i sent my visa application for it to be returned to me 2 months later telling me i had ticked a wrong box which was silly, the information they required was there but they are very picky. I printed off the form again to find they had changed it so u couldn't make the mistake i had made was was a simple one, and obviously a lot of people had made it for them to change it, so i re-sent it early jan and just received my acknowledgment yesterday. Just a waiting game, a long one. I've applied for the skilled independant subclass 136 visa x
Well, I have sent an email to them. I also requested that they send on all my documents to the Nursing Board of Tasmania (where I want to work). I sent them an email requesting that about 10 days ago and didn't get a reply so I asked again...
At least I know it is the beginning of their working day now and hopefully they will have replied by the morning... (fingers crossed!)
Cathy
Old Feb 28th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cathy, i bet you're like me.....i find i'm staying up late just in case theres an email for me to send in extra info and getting up early for the postie!! Gonna get to Oz with bags under our eyes! Have you any idea what they exactly do with our paperwork?? They must dig very deep for it to take as long as it does?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi just looking for support from anyone who has submitted their skills to AMNC. Looking on Timeline i seem to be the only nurse starting out since last October?? It would be nice to keep track of everyones progress. Mine were only received on 29th January & i'm anxious to hear anything!!! Very impatient i am........lol
Are these posts the full assessments or the modified?? Id like to hear if anyone recieved positive modified and how long it took. I sent my modified last week and was hoping it would take 6 weeks as my visa application is nearly ready to go!!
Old Mar 1st 2007, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by adiestubbs
Are these posts the full assessments or the modified?? Id like to hear if anyone recieved positive modified and how long it took. I sent my modified last week and was hoping it would take 6 weeks as my visa application is nearly ready to go!!
Well mines a full one........heard that the modified ones are generally quicker! Good luck and let us know.
Mo
Old Mar 1st 2007, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Cathy
I haven't heard anything either, I've got my diary out in front of me and it's been .......12 weeks since posting and 7 weeks since receipt of acknowledgement. Phew, thank goodness visa's not ready to go yet or I would be in a real panic. Saying that I know it won't be too much longer, so I'm beginning to fret about getting the visa finished. What will we be like when we play the next waiting game?
Old Mar 1st 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Cathy
I haven't heard anything either, I've got my diary out in front of me and it's been .......12 weeks since posting and 7 weeks since receipt of acknowledgement. Phew, thank goodness visa's not ready to go yet or I would be in a real panic. Saying that I know it won't be too much longer, so I'm beginning to fret about getting the visa finished. What will we be like when we play the next waiting game?
Hi, (Sorry, don't know your name!) Is yours a modified skills assessment?? If so, its taking ages........ours will be forever and a day then for a full one!
Mo
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Amajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant futureAmajon has a brilliant future

Hi Mo
How very rude of me, it's Amanda. I was so gob smacked by finding out it had been 12 weeks I forgot to put my name. Yes, it is a modified one so it has been a while, but like I said the visa's not yet ready to go. We found out that they had re-printed the application form in January so have printed the new version and have to start filling it out again. So I am being very naughty being on here when I should be filling it in. You guy's make me feel so guilty when you say you are already to go with your visa's when the letter comes back.
Must go
Amanda
Old Mar 4th 2007, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amajon
Hi Mo
How very rude of me, it's Amanda. I was so gob smacked by finding out it had been 12 weeks I forgot to put my name. Yes, it is a modified one so it has been a while, but like I said the visa's not yet ready to go. We found out that they had re-printed the application form in January so have printed the new version and have to start filling it out again. So I am being very naughty being on here when I should be filling it in. You guy's make me feel so guilty when you say you are already to go with your visa's when the letter comes back.
Must go
Amanda
I'm not sure what to do now as I have sent 2 emails to the ANMC and neither have been acknowledged...
Should I email again and risk being moved to the bottom of the pile or does them not replying mean that it is in the post and thats why they haven't replied....
ARRRGGGHHH!
Cathy
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

loulou_tropicana will become famous soon enoughloulou_tropicana will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cathy_rainbow
I'm not sure what to do now as I have sent 2 emails to the ANMC and neither have been acknowledged...
Should I email again and risk being moved to the bottom of the pile or does them not replying mean that it is in the post and thats why they haven't replied....
ARRRGGGHHH!
Cathy
Hi Cathy,
I don't understand why they haven't e-mailed you back. They say 6-8 weeks to receive it back, once it went just over the 8 week mark for me I e-mailed them and they did respond several days later saying it had been processed and I should receive the letter shortly which I did the following dad, so all in all it took around 9 weeks for it to land on my door step. I would e-mail them again, if u still haven't heard anything by wed I would try calling them.
Lou x
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Everyone
I'm thinking of sending an email too. Tomorrow it's been 8 weeks since receiving acknowledgment and getting on for 13 weeks since posting. I don't want to bother them, but on the other hand am wondering whether someone may have put it back in the draw they had been storing it in for a month before acknowledging receipt. We're going to see what the post brings tomorrow, nothing I suppose. I'll keep you posted.
Amanda
Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Just found Nurses forum and was about to ask same question as this thread. Assessment sent 28th Dec. receipt of assessment 9th Jan. Still nothing!!! My wife has no patience and it's driving her mad.Thats 10 weeks now. Hope to here this week but not holding my breath.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.