Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hi, Im Michelle, and new to this site....I am trying to get all my stuff together to get the skills assessment done. How detailed are the work references meant to be as I got three from work, but two of them dont really say alot, and I didn't want to moan about it at work and ask them to re do them, can anyone help???
Old Mar 25th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Michelle,

I had a little prob with my work ref. As long as the ref covers all the points that the ANMC ask for it will be fine. Ie letter headed, signed, length of time employed, job description and so forth.

Mine had missed out the part re being competent and safe etc.. fortunately work was fine about re doing it!!

Some people have done it themselves and just asked there boss to sign it..

Good luck and ask away, theres always someone who can help or point you in the right direction.

Caroline
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Make sure you do exactly what they ask as I got mine sent back to me as my boss had not put my exact start date in my current job...
14 weeks after they received original stuff and no further forward...
Ho Hum... think calm thoughts....
Cathy
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

omg exact start date, mine only put april 1999, looks like its gonna get bounced
mandy
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Chiara25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hi Guys,

Finally got my skills assessment form back today!! It was psoted first week in January and was received at ANMC on the 16th January, so has taken just over 10 weeks. Was getting stressed about it and dissapointed it wasnt sprinkled with gold dust, they seem so precious at the moment!

C. x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic news!!! Glad to hear one of us is on the up and up!!
Caroline
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

My friend who moved out to Perth last June can not believe how long it has taken for skills assessment form, she was adamant I must have sent it to the wrong address!

Also, one of my collegues submitted her main visa application the same week I sent off for my skills assessment form, and she received go ahead for medicals two weeks ago!! So fingers crossed the rest of the journey is a bit quicker!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Congratulations!! It must be a fab feeling.........i'm about 2 weeks behind you C, so fingers crossed!!

Caroline, are you still waiting??
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Hi,
This is my first post but I've been watching this thread with interest because I too sent off for my skills assessment in January, well guess what, It came this morning, yipeee . I sent all my paperwork off for a modified assessment on Jan 11th, got confirmation of reciept of arrival on the 17th Jan and I got it today, same as Chiara25, about 10 weeks later, date of assessment is 23rd March.
Maybe they're going to be sending out a batch of them.
Fingers crossed for everybody.

Sara
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Any January skills assessments been submitted?

Congratulations Sara, good excuse to go out and celebrate this weekend, I know I would be if I wasnt on nights, nevermind, have a drink for me!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone,
Fab news Sarah

Hi Mo, no news at all, not a sausage, feel crappy today actually!
Still have all visa stuff to sort, I am actually taking some holiday from work just to have a good few days slog at it. Also have O/H tra skills to sort, Oh my god...Bring it on, I shall be dead from stress when it arrives Kids are so off to bed, I am sat here on this! Off to but them to bed and have a glass or two...
Caroline:curse:
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Just to let you all know i got an email off anmc stating that they are at present working thru apps submitted on 20th Jan. Mine was on the 28th Jan and they say it will take another 2 weeks for them to look at it!!
Mo x
Old Mar 30th 2007, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

cathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the roughcathy_rainbow is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mo33
Just to let you all know i got an email off anmc stating that they are at present working thru apps submitted on 20th Jan. Mine was on the 28th Jan and they say it will take another 2 weeks for them to look at it!!
Mo x
and I got an email to say that mine is in post!
I was a December applicant really...

Cathy
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Big Congratulations to all those who have their "Letters", hopefully we will meet again when we form part of the "April 136 MODLers" thread!

Getting stuff ready to send off Visa, do you send your actual letter of Determination, a certified copy or just put the reference number down? I see on 47SK that it doesn't actually ask for "the letter" but I would hate to not send it and put myself behind (again!)
Cathy
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi cathy, yep, you put the actual "letter" in. A good idea to photocopy it beforehand, just in case!! Some put a certified copy in and some put the original......personally i'm gonna put original in and do a few copies for me, had enough of visiting solicitors!! (congratulations, by the way!!)
Mo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.