airlines?

Old May 9th 2004, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

mrttennis is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool airlines?

Just returned from 3 weeks in Brissy - exploratory trip that went really well! Love the place and can't wait to move into our house in Eatons Hill.
Went out with Emirates - plane 1/2 empty which was gr8 and very impressed with everything - 10/10. Had to do return leg with Quantas due to unexpected extended stay.
Thought Quantas was awfull!! - Seats were squashed, felt like sardines! Crap service.
Anyone had good experiences or bad with other airlines? Were going to book our one way tickets soon - have heard that singapore is also good.
Old May 10th 2004, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

Not had an experience with them YET(!!!!!!!!!) but have heard great things about Cathay Pacific ... Also heard that on a long haul Qantas flight, there are 3 pilots ... one specializing in the take off, and another in the landing ... Not sure whether I was havin' my chain yanked, but it worries me somewhat that only one of the pilots on board can land!?
LOL
:scared: