AHPRA nursing registration - additional documents required

Old May 7th 2012, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

neye0105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA nursing registration - additional documents required

Originally Posted by startnow12
are you planning to travel soon???and have u got a job offer to work in Australia???
i have a permanent job in ireland and am doing a course at the moment and so commited till may 2013......but the eligibility letter will expire in feb 2013.....i am in a big confusion now....
i have read in the other forums that you can renew your registration online even if you are not working in OZ...someone has been registered since 2009 and never worked there...still here in UK...
Old May 7th 2012, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by startnow12
are you planning to travel soon???and have u got a job offer to work in Australia???
i have a permanent job in ireland and am doing a course at the moment and so commited till may 2013......but the eligibility letter will expire in feb 2013.....i am in a big confusion now....
Have you asked APHRA about an extension for your eligibility? Others have and been successful. Good Luck.
Old May 8th 2012, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

startnow12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the response!!!!
i have to email AHPRA to ask for an extension ....my plan is to travel to Aus for two weeks and receive the registration ,,come back and start the process for skills assessment and PR, and finish my post grad by then.....so that i could travel end of 2013 with the family..............
I am not sure if AHPRA would give the registration even though i dont have a job offer letter and also not sure if they would give it in two weeks??????
bcos they are asking for proof of address and job offer letter to satisfy the criteria mentioned in different categories..........................