AHPRA nursing registration - additional documents required

Old Jul 18th 2011, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

mansawant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AHPRA nursing registration - additional documents required

Hi,

Today, my oh received an email from case officer requesting following document.

"Certified copy of evidence completing an adaptation program before gaining registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council UK".

As far as we remember we did not receive any letter from NHS where she completed her adaptation course or from NMC in regards to completion of adaptation course.

Please can someone advise us how we can arrange for this asap as she has got only 30 days to submit this.

Mansawant
Old Jul 18th 2011, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AHPRA nursing registration - additional documents required

Originally Posted by mansawant
Hi,

Today, my oh received an email from case officer requesting following document.

"Certified copy of evidence completing an adaptation program before gaining registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council UK".

As far as we remember we did not receive any letter from NHS where she completed her adaptation course or from NMC in regards to completion of adaptation course.

Please can someone advise us how we can arrange for this asap as she has got only 30 days to submit this.

Mansawant
try the collegew the adaptation programme was run in conjunction with. I would have thought there would have been a certificate or something available at the end of the course.

It seems like you NMC verification has made it's way there now tho if they are asking for further information. I've still not hear anything from AHPRA in Brisbane and my NMC verification was ent out before yours
Old Jul 18th 2011, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzanne7575
try the collegew the adaptation programme was run in conjunction with. I would have thought there would have been a certificate or something available at the end of the course.

It seems like you NMC verification has made it's way there now tho if they are asking for further information. I've still not hear anything from AHPRA in Brisbane and my NMC verification was ent out before yours

No, they haven't received NMC verification yet. They have also mentioned that and also they require verification from her previous nursing council in India as she registered their initially and also letter from her college of nursing confirming she was taught 'Pharmacology' as this has not been mentioned in 'Transcript'.

So lots of things to do the now. They have given us just 30 days to submit the documents although we can request for an extension if required.

Mansawant
Old Jul 20th 2011, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by suzanne7575

Suzanne, Just phoned AHPRA and they confirmed that they received NMC verification so out of 4 additional document one received three pending.
And my wife did her adaptation at NHS trust and they are happy to confirm this in letter and also her school of nursing in Indai is happy to confirm about the "Pharmacology" unit.

Only herdle is verification from Nursing Council in India and it is worsed than NMC so don't know how much time they are going to take. Posted application to them yesterday.

So phone AHPRA your NMC verification must be with them as well.

Mansawant
Old Jul 20th 2011, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

Suzanne, Just phoned AHPRA and they confirmed that they received NMC verification so out of 4 additional document one received three pending.
And my wife did her adaptation at NHS trust and they are happy to confirm this in letter and also her school of nursing in Indai is happy to confirm about the "Pharmacology" unit.

Only herdle is verification from Nursing Council in India and it is worsed than NMC so don't know how much time they are going to take. Posted application to them yesterday.

Mansawant
Thats good news I emailed them yesterday so waiting for a response, if i get no joy i shall get up earlier one morning next week when im on an early shift and phone them to see.

Hope you manage to get your other documents okay, i've not been asked for anything else yet which makes me think my NMC can't be there or at least not processed and added to my application because surely my application can't go through without some problems
Old Dec 14th 2011, 9:04 am
Just Joined

WannaOZI is an unknown quantity at this point

Mansawant

Dear Mansawant,
what application did you send to india for the nursing registration verification?

Also do you know what do they mean by course content confirmation. they already have my transcript.
do you have t send the additional docs too signed by the notary?
thanks
Old Dec 14th 2011, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Curriculum of the nursing program/course
We have received you transcript which has been added to your file. However the Board requires further information with regard to your education therefore please submit a full course outline from your nursing college detailing the content of each subject/component.

Cna anyone tell me what do they mean by this. I have done my course from India and what they give is only the Trascript which i have submitted. They will not give me anything else... Any suggestions would be appreciated.!
Also has anyone submitted their certificate of good standing from India while they are NMC registered? I have submitted my NMC, but they are asking now for the previous one? Do we we have to provide that too?
Thanks in advance
WannaOZI
Old Dec 14th 2011, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WannaOZI
Curriculum of the nursing program/course
We have received you transcript which has been added to your file. However the Board requires further information with regard to your education therefore please submit a full course outline from your nursing college detailing the content of each subject/component.

Cna anyone tell me what do they mean by this. I have done my course from India and what they give is only the Trascript which i have submitted. They will not give me anything else... Any suggestions would be appreciated.!
Also has anyone submitted their certificate of good standing from India while they are NMC registered? I have submitted my NMC, but they are asking now for the previous one? Do we we have to provide that too?
Thanks in advance
WannaOZI
My wife did nuring from Mumbai so we sent verification to Maharashtra nursing council however in regards to her trascript there was no issue so they haven't asked for any other info. However I have noticed that they are asking some nurses to provide syllabus of their course. You can ask your college for a copy of the syllabus. May be you have to pay extra charges for that.

....Mansawant
Old Dec 14th 2011, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply.
i notice from your threads that you have sent an application to the nursing council in india for the certificate of good standing. What sorrt of application did yousend? also did you have to ur additional documents signed by the notary?
WannaOZI
Old Dec 14th 2011, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply.
i notice from your threads that you have sent an application to the nursing council in india for the certificate of good standing. What sorrt of application did yousend? also did you have to ur additional documents signed by the notary?
WannaOZI
There is a Verification form available on the website of Maharshtra nursing council. As being trained in India you must have done this without which you would not have been NMC registered. If you are outside Australia all supporting documents (photocopies) need to be notarized.

Hope that helps

Mansawant
Old Dec 15th 2011, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

thanks mansawant. let me try .
how far are you now with ur move?
Old Dec 15th 2011, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

thanks mansawant. let me try .
how far are you now with ur move?
My wife has got the job however the paperwork is running very very slow. Yet to receive job offer then employer nomination and then visa application so hopefully we will be in Sydney by June-July 2012.

Where ru from in India and at present ru in UK??

...Mansawant
Old Dec 15th 2011, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

yes i am in uk and am from south india. Punjab nursing council don't have a verification form. so i am a bit concerned about my verification from them. did u courier all ur additional documents to ur case manager?
Old Dec 16th 2011, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

yes i am in uk and am from south india. Punjab nursing council don't have a verification form. so i am a bit concerned about my verification from them. did u courier all ur additional documents to ur case manager?
Hi,

How it's possible they can't do verification. If not how come you are NMC registered. I have googled find the PDF file in which they have mentioned below. Please contact Punjab Nursing Council and they will do it for you and yes we have used DHL/UPS to send the additional documents to case officer. Google for Punjab Nursing council verification and you will find the link for PDF file.

4. FOREIGN VERIFICATION :-
Council also issue Good Standing certification to the candidates who have applied for various foreign countries. The Good Standing Certificate / Verification is only issued to those candidates who are registered with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council under subsection 1 of Section 14 of PNRC Act 1932.

Hope that helps.

....Mansawant
Old Dec 17th 2011, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Samiuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

How it's possible they can't do verification. If not how come you are NMC registered. I have googled find the PDF file in which they have mentioned below. Please contact Punjab Nursing Council and they will do it for you and yes we have used DHL/UPS to send the additional documents to case officer. Google for Punjab Nursing council verification and you will find the link for PDF file.

4. FOREIGN VERIFICATION :-
Council also issue Good Standing certification to the candidates who have applied for various foreign countries. The Good Standing Certificate / Verification is only issued to those candidates who are registered with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council under subsection 1 of Section 14 of PNRC Act 1932.

Hope that helps.

....Mansawant

Hi Mansawant,

I am new to this forum, i am also a nurse from India currently working in the UK. We are also looking to relocate to Australia in the near future.

Did your wife took IELTS to register with AHPRA?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.