AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Sep 25th 2015, 9:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by genorm
... bear in mind also that the post takes considerably longer to travel around Oz than it does in the UK.
In fact mail often reaches Brisbane from the Uk faster than it reaches Brisbane from Sydney
Old Sep 29th 2015, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hie everyone, I am just starting the process and this thread has been so helpful. Thank you all who have shared their experiences, for those waiting I do hope it will be soon when you get your positive replies. So far I have requested the NMC letter via the online form today, doing the ICHC tomorrow have downloaded the forms that need scanning and to be attached, have requested the syllabus from Uni, have asked previous employer for the statement of service this morning and she emailed this afternoon that its ready for collection, will request from my current employer tomorrow then over the weekend will start filling the form. I hope to be able to post in two/three weeks time. Is there anything else I need to do.
Old Sep 30th 2015, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, it sounds like you are on top of everything, make sure Uni send you placement hours and details about pharmacology, you will also need proof of English. If you want information on my timings they are back on page 7.

Here is a list of what I sent (copied from page 3 of this post):
· Degree certificate + transcript
· Degree course outline (90 pages)
· Letter from Uni explaining pharmacology etc.
· Letter from Uni stating hours on placement
· Letterfrom AQA stating GCSE's were taught and assessed in English with a transcriptof results (School has closed down so had to go to the examining board!)
· Work reference/testimonials each with a jobdescription for each of the 3 jobs held since graduation
· Passport
· Driving License
· Bank Statement + Credit Card
· Copy of the Fit2Work cover page
· Signed CV

NMC directly sent a letter of good standing, and University told me theywould send some information direct, but I did not specify what they said theyknew what was needed.

Last edited by mgreaves; Sep 30th 2015 at 7:15 am. Reason: Trying to fix formatting! it won't play ball today
Old Sep 30th 2015, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Mgreaves. That is so helpful. One other thing apart from the NMC and ICHC what other evidence is posted direct to AHPRA that I don't have control over?
Old Sep 30th 2015, 9:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Hi, it sounds like you are on top of everything, make sure Uni send you placement hours and details about pharmacology, you will also need proof of English. If you want information on my timings they are back on page 7.

Here is a list of what I sent (copied from page 3 of this post):
· Degree certificate + transcript
· Degree course outline (90 pages)
· Letter from Uni explaining pharmacology etc.
· Letter from Uni stating hours on placement
· Letterfrom AQA stating GCSE's were taught and assessed in English with a transcriptof results (School has closed down so had to go to the examining board!)
· Work reference/testimonials each with a jobdescription for each of the 3 jobs held since graduation
· Passport
· Driving License
· Bank Statement + Credit Card
· Copy of the Fit2Work cover page
· Signed CV

NMC directly sent a letter of good standing, and University told me theywould send some information direct, but I did not specify what they said theyknew what was needed.
Note that you are having formatting issues - there is a problem with some settings being changed:

BEVS put up an announcement try this fix

Hi folks.

Several of us are experiencing a formatting issue when posting to BE. Internet Brands tech team are investigating this.

Meanwhile , if you are finding your posts have no paragraphs and run into each other . That smiles will not work. Then this may give a quick fix.

1 - Click on My Profile to open your account options. It should be to the top left .
2 - Look down the left hand side until you come to 'SETTINGS AND OPTIONS'.
3 - Click on 'EDIT OPTIONS'
4 - Scroll right down this very long page to almost to the end until you come to 'MISC OPTIONS'
5 - Look at MESSAGE EDITOR INTERFACE
6 - If it is set to "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG" then
7 - alter this back to Standard Editor - Extra Formatting Controls.
Save and return to the main BE screen.
Old Oct 1st 2015, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mimzie and welcome, you have to get your uni to send a letter stating your accreditation of course, they will know what to do as mgreaves mentioned they are quite used to doing it so they don't inform you what they send but if you contact them informing them what you need they will send directly. The supporting documents part on the Ahpra website I found very helpful, good luck. Loulou
Old Oct 1st 2015, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Just checked my tracking of application and it has arrive in Perth so not bad at all � ����
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevensarick
Just checked my tracking of application and it has arrive in Perth so not bad at all ������
brill ...it should be okay
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hie guys apologies I have been quiet nothing this end at all ,once I here anything will update.

All the best to all new applicants and a massive thank you to mgreaves we appreciate your endless support.
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by mgreaves
I can't take all the credit, I've passed on my information but others here have helped me build that knowledge! Also I would not be using these forums if it was not for me finding Zulu2000's post!
We thank you for the endless updates and info...
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

I think you can safely start planning your Christmas before your hear.

I have an RN who submitted in May, told in August everything was OK and would go to the Board in September.

It didn't!
Frustrating indeed myn is with board and reg officer has not heard from the board ?????????
Old Oct 1st 2015, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

I think you can safely start planning your Christmas before your hear.

I have an RN who submitted in May, told in August everything was OK and would go to the Board in September.

It didn't!
as for Xmas was thinking will getaway with not buying any presents due to travel an family will be okay with that at this rate I might have to start compiling my shopping lists haha
Old Oct 2nd 2015, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Hope you hear soon zulu2000....
Old Oct 2nd 2015, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys woke up this morning to find that my application forms have been delivered to AHPRA.
So I posted them the 23rd, they were out for delivery by air 24th am, arrived in Perth 30th am and have now been delivered over night. That was Royal Mail tracked delivered.
Had to send them a cover letter explaining that my address will change to an WA in 7weeks! Lord knows how I'm going to get more evidence if needed from the U.K. but we shall see!
Old Oct 2nd 2015, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

That is good news Steven and Becky.

Hopefully hearing nothing is good Zulu2000, mine was with them for a while once everything was correct, I assume you get pushed to the bottom of the pile as well when you have to send additional details.

Originally Posted by Nurse Becky
Had to send them a cover letter explaining that my address will change to an WA in 7weeks! Lord knows how I'm going to get more evidence if needed from the U.K. but we shall see!
Everything is done electronically so this should not matter. Edit* However thinking about it we only got a letter of in principal registration, you should get a letter of registration seeing as you have your visa, so i am not sure if anything needs to go in the post.

Last edited by mgreaves; Oct 2nd 2015 at 10:15 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.