AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Aug 20th 2015, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Nothing yet hmmm if I ever migrate my mission will be to get a job at Ahpra so I can teach them about efficiency period.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

It's too quiet on here mgreaves nothing this end frustrated to the max.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

It's impossible to teach AHPRA anything as they make the rules up as they go (stumble) along!
Old Aug 25th 2015, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
It's too quiet on here mgreaves nothing this end frustrated to the max.
Nothing here either, I am expecting about 3 months from their receipt going off other forums.

EOI lodged as well for a 189 visa using me as an accountant and that front is also quiet. I am hoping to avoid ANMAC.
Old Aug 25th 2015, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by genorm
It's impossible to teach AHPRA anything as they make the rules up as they go (stumble) along!
Spot on rules changes everyday like immigration rules
Old Aug 25th 2015, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Nothing here either, I am expecting about 3 months from their receipt going off other forums.

EOI lodged as well for a 189 visa using me as an accountant and that front is also quiet. I am hoping to avoid ANMAC.
Brill at least you have EOI started .
ANMAC after this hurdle with Ahpra no way .if we are successful in being registered we do not need ANMAC thy can kiss our hard earned pennies goodbye ..
Old Aug 25th 2015, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

ANMAC after this hurdle with Ahpra no way .if we are successful in being registered we do not need ANMAC thy can kiss our hard earned pennies goodbye ..
I've only got 60 points on my EOI and there is currently a backlog of accountants on 65 points due to the fact they halved the quota in July! Therefore I may need ANMAC for the extra 5 partner points.

But I am just waiting to see how the backlog goes for a few months before even thinking about putting money in to ANMAC, hopefully I can avoid it!
Old Aug 26th 2015, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

genorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond reputegenorm has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you go for Employer Sponsorship, you have to do ANMAC as well.
Old Aug 26th 2015, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Unless you go for Employer Sponsorship, you have to do ANMAC as well.
I have done the AHPRA registration for my partner, and I am trying to avoid ANMAC as we are just using me so far as an accountant.

I may need to use my partner for either points or doing the visa in her name, in that instance then yes I will need ANMAC regardless of AHPRA registration.

Zulu depending on which visa and who is the main applicatant will decide if you need to deal with ANMAC.
For a skilled visa such as 189/190 then you need ANMAC to do the skills assessment of your degree, it does not matter what AHPRA say about it.
For a sponsored visa then you are unlikely to need ANMAC.
Old Aug 29th 2015, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi guys ohh yes we discussed the above a while ago in a different thread

Still no update this end
Old Sep 5th 2015, 10:38 am
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

No update from my end too.
Old Sep 8th 2015, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all Iam new to this forum but hoping to emigrate in April, at the end stages of our visa now and going to have all documents certified next wk for APHRA , hoping to have the letter of eligibility by April so I have seven months, hoping it isn't gonna take that long though, gonna keep an eye your updates to see how long it actually takes, have already requested info to be sent form uni and NMC so just my bits now, this application was harder than the whole visa application process !
Old Sep 9th 2015, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by stevensarick
Hi all Iam new to this forum but hoping to emigrate in April, at the end stages of our visa now and going to have all documents certified next wk for APHRA , hoping to have the letter of eligibility by April so I have seven months, hoping it isn't gonna take that long though, gonna keep an eye your updates to see how long it actually takes, have already requested info to be sent form uni and NMC so just my bits now, this application was harder than the whole visa application process !
Unfortunately, there are normal rules of modern living, then there is AHPRA!

Good Luck. (If you have a degree you should be OK in your timeframe)
Old Sep 9th 2015, 11:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 9th 2015, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck. (If you have a degree you should be OK in your timeframe)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.