Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Brilliant Susan!!!
Old Jun 14th 2016, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

NNRoxy is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone advise how to complete this fit2work? The consent forms? cannot work out how they want them sending with the form?

Thanks.
Old Jun 15th 2016, 5:50 am
akx
Forum Regular

akx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mgreaves
Another quick update, my partners PIN came through last night! So it took 3 full working days from presenting herself. I've just logged in to the online services and it is already set up with the Uk address as the mailing address and this temporary address as residential address, so in theory the certificate should go to the UK. If it does not there is an option online to print a new one.

As to the registration it is now valid until 31st May 2017 at which point it will need renewing as with the NMC yearly fees.

There have been people on these forum helping from the start which seems forever ago now, so thanks! Actually looking to page 1 I started this application process a year ago!
Thank you for the heads up about presenting in person. This forum is a huge help! Thank you
Old Jun 21st 2016, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Any idea how long the ANMAC skills assessment takes? I know it says 10 weeks but can it be done quicker?
Old Jun 22nd 2016, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

sevenpot is an unknown quantity at this point

I did apply for my ANMAC in Nov and got my positive assessment in Feb.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Susan41658 is an unknown quantity at this point

So this evening I got my final 'all clear' and received my full nursing registration with AHPRA 😊.

A word of advise to anyone that still needs to present in person for their in principle registration, please make sure the receptionist/admin staff know what they need to photocopy. I handed my documents in on the 14th June and on the 20th I received an email saying the photo page of my passport wasn't with the documents that were scanned in. I then had to go and present myself again on Monday, as I was in another state last week, just to have one page copied. I've spent nearly everyday on the phone to AHPRA to find out what is happening with my application and they have been amazing, I just don't want anyone to go through the same problems I did!
Old Jun 29th 2016, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Susan!! You've done it!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2016, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wc112
Thanks Susan!! You've done it!!!!
I have! It feels so strange, but so nice at the same time. No more AHPRA to deal with, until May at least!
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys it's Zulu here apologies been quiet been bust settling in over here in WA.well done to all who have got on the register well done guys I know how hard it is but its so worth.

Been here two months and loving it settling in well .Thanx to mgreaves for keeping the post afloat well done.....any tips for survival WA please share fellow nurses.once on register don't forget your ANF subscription toooo...
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susan41658
I have! It feels so strange, but so nice at the same time. No more AHPRA to deal with, until May at least!
Well done Susan ..all the best.
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ZULU2000
Well done Susan ..all the best.
Thanks zulu2000, it's such a weight off my shoulders! What's ANF?
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Susan41658
What's ANF?
It's the ANMF - Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation x
Old Jul 3rd 2016, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
It's the ANMF - Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation x
Thanks jilliebee, I shall have a look
Old Jul 8th 2016, 3:10 am
Just Joined

Shelly2810 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevensarick
Just a update emailed ahpra yesterday to see if they had received the additional documents from the NMC, received a reply this morning telling me they received the certificate to confirm accreditation but they have not sent a certificate of good standing erghhhhh they are quick enough taking your money for registration etc and can't manage 2 simple requests......
HI Stevesarick sorry this is an old post I am completely stuck .... all my docs have been sent to AHPRA they are awaiting my COGS from NMC. AHPRA have asked for certificate of accreditation from regulatory body that covered my study. I wrongly assumed the uni would send this. How do i get one there are no links on NMC website to give any infomration. Could yoou offer any clues? :-) any help would be appreciated xx Shelly
Old Aug 13th 2016, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shelly2810
HI Stevesarick sorry this is an old post I am completely stuck .... all my docs have been sent to AHPRA they are awaiting my COGS from NMC. AHPRA have asked for certificate of accreditation from regulatory body that covered my study. I wrongly assumed the uni would send this. How do i get one there are no links on NMC website to give any infomration. Could yoou offer any clues? :-) any help would be appreciated xx Shelly
This is old now and I am in Asia so not much use. I sent uni a document off the AHPRA website, there was one for Nmc and one for uni. I assume this is what you need.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.