AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Jan 17th 2016, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Susan41658 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Originally Posted by wc112
Thanks mcgreaves. That's it sent now. Fingers crossed
Good luck! Unfortunately I'm still probably going to have to wait till pay day to complete mine, bloody 5 week month! Can you let me know when you receive the reference page that's needed to be sent with the application? Just to give me an idea on dates
Old Jan 17th 2016, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

wc112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes will keep u posted...next step for me is to find a notary
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Finding a notary was the easy part for me, Google was a big help. I think there is a website which helps you find notary's in your area. Everything just now seems to be pilling up with other things to collect. I've only got 2 weeks until I'm taking it over with me!

So far I still need to complete the fit2work, get everything notarised, apparently I now need to ask my uni for a syllabus to send which mgreaves kindly told me about. Although I thought this was sent straight to AHPRA by uni? Planning on chasing the NMC tomorrow as I've still not recieved any request for payment on my COGS and 10 days has now passed!
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah my uni said they have sent everything straight to AHPRA. Waiting on NMC also, can't even remember if they emailed me a timescale...its just so much money for everything. So you are heading to Oz soon?? That's exciting!!! I'm not heading until October time
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

I'm heading out for 2 weeks to see my boyfriend in February but we are hoping it'll be a one way ticket around September, all being well! So what have you included in your application document wise? I'm so confused with what needs to be added, what doesn't, what needs to be notarised and what needs to be originals! I just want to get it right first time.

It does cost a lot, and money is a big problem at the moment but I'm thinking I might just bite the bullet and apply for fit2work tomorrow. Get that over and done with, it's only a week til pay day, I'm sure I can cope without £80 for a week!

October will come round so quickly! Have you got a job lined up or planning to look when you get there?
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

That's brilliant, at least you can check out some things when you're there. I'll maybe start looking for jobs, though, nobody will look at me without being registered etc. All my documents are copies, don't think they want any originals. Just the usual, passport, drivers licence, school certificates, references, cv (need to update) etc. Not sure whether they want proof of my continuing professional development, like certificates etc...any idea?
Old Jan 17th 2016, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Did you add clinical skills to you cv? I've added oral and IV medication, NGTs and bloods but I've got no certificates to back it up. They don't give us certificates anymore so I'm wondering whether I should even include that section

I signed up to an agency, I hear it's quite difficult at the moment to get a ermanent job from over here. I've signed up with healthcare Australia and so far so good. They've got all my details and I just need to present myself when I get there and have my registration to complete everything and go on a few training courses
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wc112
That's brilliant, at least you can check out some things when you're there. I'll maybe start looking for jobs, though, nobody will look at me without being registered etc. All my documents are copies, don't think they want any originals. Just the usual, passport, drivers licence, school certificates, references, cv (need to update) etc. Not sure whether they want proof of my continuing professional development, like certificates etc...any idea?
You need to list all your training on your CV, you do not need to provide proof though. I listed course name, date and place
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Most of them were completed at the hospital. So as long as I say, for example, oral medication - competent - hospital name and date completed?
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Susan41658
Most of them were completed at the hospital. So as long as I say, for example, oral medication - competent - hospital name and date completed?
Yep all I did.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

That's great! I have certificates but that would be more photocopying to do so I will just list them on cv.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you so much, that's taken a weight off! Being only 4 months qualified I have had all the mandatory training, I'll see if I can find dates of those too!
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Susan I've only qualified also
Old Jan 17th 2016, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it's real stressful but honestly both with help from this site mine was fine. This is what I sent :

Nmc sent accreditation letter and cogs
Uni sent accreditation letter, link all hours and medication proof of pharmokynetices etc

I sentwith appliction :
Reference page from fit 2 work not notarised
Copy of passport and driving licence notorised
CV with declaration signed by myself not notorised as original, very basic included some training which I though would help but only non mandatory such as veneopunctue, cannulation, transfer course
Copy of uni certificates which included degree certificate and 1 for each year with modules on notorised
Copy of Utility bill notarised
Anmac copy of skills assessment notorised (only because I had done it not required just thought it would help my case)
Copy of Marriage certificate notorised
Copy of deeds for name change as I had been adopted by my step dad, notorised
References from my manager and sister both notorised, this included hospital I worked, hours I worked, duties and a character reference at end, all notorised

I did not send uni syllabus and was never asked for it but as read on previous post some did. Hope this helps sorry if I forgot anything. I waited about 4. days for fit 2 work reference page. Good luck both.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stevensarick
I know it's real stressful but honestly both with help from this site mine was fine. This is what I sent :

Nmc sent accreditation letter and cogs
Uni sent accreditation letter, link all hours and medication proof of pharmokynetices etc

I sentwith appliction :
Reference page from fit 2 work not notarised
Copy of passport and driving licence notorised
CV with declaration signed by myself not notorised as original, very basic included some training which I though would help but only non mandatory such as veneopunctue, cannulation, transfer course
Copy of uni certificates which included degree certificate and 1 for each year with modules on notorised
Copy of Utility bill notarised
Anmac copy of skills assessment notorised (only because I had done it not required just thought it would help my case)
Copy of Marriage certificate notorised
Copy of deeds for name change as I had been adopted by my step dad, notorised
References from my manager and sister both notorised, this included hospital I worked, hours I worked, duties and a character reference at end, all notorised

I did not send uni syllabus and was never asked for it but as read on previous post some did. Hope this helps sorry if I forgot anything. I waited about 4. days for fit 2 work reference page. Good luck both.
Thanks very much! That's a great help...think I have most things now...can u tell me what COGS are...sounds like I should know but can't think...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.