AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Old Dec 16th 2015, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA form finally sent /TImeline will be updated

Hey guys hope you all well.thank you seven pot I was thinking it does not take time I was hoping to have pin activated when I go ,so 6 weeks waiting no income it wil be hard I am struggling with the plans it's a taxing process.have decided on 457 and then see how it goes once there .
Old Dec 17th 2015, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

Jennifer_M will become famous soon enough

Hi guys my AHRPA came through. Bit surreal as ive been waiting on that email for weeks and constant email checks at stupid oclock

Im a bit confused about the wording regarding the time frame for showing up in office in person!
Old Dec 17th 2015, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jennifer_M
Hi guys my AHRPA came through. Bit surreal as ive been waiting on that email for weeks and constant email checks at stupid oclock

Im a bit confused about the wording regarding the time frame for showing up in office in person!
Congratulations! How long did you have to wait for it to come through?
I'm sick of staring at my emails now it's driving me loopy.
how long does it say you have to present in person?
Old Dec 17th 2015, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

mgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond reputemgreaves has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jennifer_M

You have 90 days to present yourself by default, however if you need longer you simply email your case officer asking for it to be extended to a year.
Old Dec 17th 2015, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

All in all i think it took 7 weeks from them getting all correct documents. (i had to send over stuff i got wrong).

I wasnt sure if it was 90 days from date of letter or 90 days from the date of NMCs letter to AHPRA to present myself. So just I emailed them for the one year deadline just to be safe lol
Old Dec 17th 2015, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

stevensarick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Jenifer thanks for keeping us updated and thanks all for your input regarding registration once in oz! Hope fully not to long for you nurse be my.... waiting for you to get yours as we were around the same time however mine was delayed waiting on the nmc letter!
Old Dec 18th 2015, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

ZULU2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Jennifer
Old Dec 20th 2015, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

Thanks everyone. Just going to send ANMAC stuff off now as i want to go down PR route. However i may go over on a 457 Visa to get over sooner and set up home. Will mean leaving hubby here to close up his business and 2 sons here (they are teenagers and doing exams in May then they want to go). Now its job hunting and trying to decide when to go lol ....Ma head is bursting with all the decisions now lol
Old Dec 28th 2015, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

Mimzie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hie Guys, congrats Jennifer, finally heard from AHPRA just before christmas, I had applied using my RN Diploma and other health Diploma's as they had said if you dont have a BSC you can support with other qualifications., but my case worker has written advising that since I am finishing my last module onthe Top up programme which I should have just finished ages ago😔, He thinks I might not go thru. I finish in April so I think will just withdraw my application at this moment and just wait. I think its right to just get it all right. But I will have to do NMC COGS, references again notary again, aaarrrrgggg.
Old Dec 29th 2015, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Nurse Becky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone hope your all well and had lovely Christmases.
Just to keep everyone updated I received my in principle email this morning! So over the moon! I'm
Heading down to the offices in subiaco this morning to present with my ID not sure how long after that I will be on the register. Can't explain how relieved I feel my case officer has emailed me wishing me a happy new year aswel! Hang in there everyone still waiting!.
Just need to find out what I need to do for PR now I want it all out of the way.
Happy new year everyone!
Old Dec 29th 2015, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations nurse Becky the waiting is finally over for you! Hopefully mine won't be to long now as we sent at the same time however there was a little delay on mine � ���� Did the email come from your case officer or Ahpra? Well done and happy new year xxx
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Susan41658 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!Happy new year to you all.So i have just spent the last hour at work reading through this thread and i am so glad i came across it! I am currently at the early stages of my AHPRA application. I have all my certificates ready, just waiting for the NMC COGS, statement of service and uni accreditation which i was going to wait until after i had sent off my application to get those. I am now currently sat trying to sort them out now! i did not realise it would take the NMC so long to send forms. And i also did not realise i had to apply for COGS online (and pay for it!!), i assumed i could just call the NMC and ask them for it! I am pleased to hear that it did not take very long for most of you. My boyfriend is working and living in Adelaide and, naturally, after nearly 3 years long distance, i am keen to get over there as fast as possible! I hope my application does not take long to process, i am aiming for the end of this month to send it. I am visiting Adelaide early next month so that is my deadline for sending it! Thanks again everyone!
Old Jan 3rd 2016, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to post again. Does anyone know the time frame AHPRA allow for certificates etc to be notarised and then recieved by them? For some reason i have 3 months in my head but not sure that's correct! Many thanks
Old Jan 4th 2016, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Hi susan41658 and welcome. I sent all my notorised paperwork with my application! Request Cogs ASAP and accreditation letter from nmc as the appeared to take the longest for them to receive, also university accreditation letter explaining pharmacology content.

Just a quick question for those who have received a principal letter Ian a little concerned as received an email from my case officer this morning stating my application as progressed and I should hear within 5-10 days is this bad news or did everyone receive this?
Thanks all
Old Jan 4th 2016, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Thanks stevensarick. How do I get the accredition letter for both uni and NMC? Is it the same letter or are they different ones? I looked on the AHPRA website but I seems to have disappeared.

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to get it all right first time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.