British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   AHPRA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/ahpra-904791/)

Vintagelove Oct 19th 2017 3:06 pm

AHPRA

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if ALL supporting documentation has to be certified? Or is if just documents relating to Q.4 (passport, licence, insurance) and Q.10 ( degree and transcripts) ?

Also, does every page that is being ceritifed have to be stamped, Or can documents related to Q.4 be out forward as one document i.e stamped once and following pages signed by person who is certifying them? Cause it costs €40 per stamp 😭

Thanks!

chuchu Oct 19th 2017 5:20 pm

Re: AHPRA

Hi I had all the supporting documents certified, including the degree, however the transcripts were sent directly by the university as requested by AHPRA. not every page has to be certified if its the same document, they can just put their initial or just stamp at the end

Vintagelove Oct 20th 2017 10:20 pm

Perfect thanks! In relation to the CV, Did you just include your degree under education? Or did you include your primary & secondary education also?

And in relation to employment, did you just include your employment since you qualified or did you include previous work before you qualified.
I'm asking because I worked partime as a waitress over the years inbetween studying and am wondering whether or not to include that or just my current staff nurse position.

chuchu Nov 13th 2017 1:28 pm

hiya I only included my nursing degree.
I included relevant employment history like work as an HCA because I have only been qualified 3 years, so hypo include your partite job as well just so your cv looks good

Pollyana Jan 2nd 2018 3:20 am

Originally Posted by FionaScottish (Post 12408774)
Hey, on the back of this discussion I wondered if either of you have had to or are expecting to have to go to an AHPRA branch with proof of ID? I sent everything certified by justice of the peace and they have sent me an e-mail stating I have been accepted for registration on principle and I must go into a branch within the next 3 months. I was not expecting this and I am completely astonished that they except this.

You have to front up at an AHPRA office within 3 months in order to get 'in principle' registration converted to full. Sorry rule change from several months back - there are several threads on here about it.

chuchu Jan 2nd 2018 8:11 am

Originally Posted by FionaScottish (Post 12408774)
Hey, on the back of this discussion I wondered if either of you have had to or are expecting to have to go to an AHPRA branch with proof of ID? I sent everything certified by justice of the peace and they have sent me an e-mail stating I have been accepted for registration on principle and I must go into a branch within the next 3 months. I was not expecting this and I am completely astonished that they except this.

Hiya, unfortunately yes you have to go and present. I am going on the 29th of this month and I am taking the opportunity to look around places to live and schools for the kids etc