AHPRA

Old Sep 25th 2012, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Vernsdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AHPRA

Hi

Can anyone confirm, re the AHPRA they are advising me they need assessment then turn up to office within 12 months to get registration.

We already have a visa, for which we had to submit a skills assessment for the primary with with ANMC approx 4 - 5 years ago.

Do we still need to get assessment done again?

Please confirm it is the AGOS-40

Thanks

Tracey
Old Sep 25th 2012, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AHPRA

Originally Posted by Vernsdownunder
Hi

Can anyone confirm, re the AHPRA they are advising me they need assessment then turn up to office within 12 months to get registration.

We already have a visa, for which we had to submit a skills assessment for the primary with with ANMC approx 4 - 5 years ago.

Do we still need to get assessment done again?

Please confirm it is the AGOS-40

Thanks

Tracey
APHRA are referring to your AGOS-40 and your application with all documentation/english requirements and CPD evidence etc.

You have been assessed for visa purposes but you cannot work in Australia as a nurse unless you are registered, same as NMC and nursing in the UK. So APHRA will assess you are eligible to register there too.
Old Sep 26th 2012, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Vernsdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AHPRA

Thank you