AGOS - 40

Old Oct 1st 2012, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

shelz is an unknown quantity at this point
Question AGOS - 40

A few queries....(sorry)

Question 5 - ( Is your residential address the same as your principal place
of practice in Australia?) - Do I just write in that I wish to practice in Western Australia or should i be more specific and write Perth area??

Question 9 (ID docs) - I have my passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, driving licience (only my photo card bit, ive lost my paper bit) and a mortgage statement/utility bill is this enough???

Question 12 - (registration history) - 'You must arrange for original Certificates to be forwarded directly from the licensing or registration authority to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia' -

Does this question mean my annual registration letter and pin card from NMC saying what i am registered as with the NMC - I have this?? Do I send my original? Or do I contact NMC to request they do this?? Before or after I send in my application form?? How do they match in up in AHPRA?

Question 26 - academic transcripts - does this include college (2 years) aswell as 3 plus years at Uni?? Also do i need academic transcripts for GCSE's (school history?) One Uni I contacted said they will not provide them to me so do I put a covering letter with my application form saying the Uni will send transcripts directly?? Transcripts AND syllabus?? Again do I request this from Uni before or after I send off my application form?

Sorry for all the questions just wanting to make sure I do the application correctly first time and checking the supporting docs

Thank you in advance for your time x
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

GilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura aboutGilraenH has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AGOS - 40

Originally Posted by shelz
A few queries....(sorry)

Question 5 - ( Is your residential address the same as your principal place
of practice in Australia?) - Do I just write in that I wish to practice in Western Australia or should i be more specific and write Perth area??
I put in the address I was living at when I applied. I only stated the state/territory I thought I was going to. Darwin at the time, but I'm now going to NSW.

Question 9 (ID docs) - I have my passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, driving licience (only my photo card bit, ive lost my paper bit) and a mortgage statement/utility bill is this enough??? That is all I provided and it was enough. It is when you present in Oz that you need more proof.

Question 12 - (registration history) - 'You must arrange for original Certificates to be forwarded directly from the licensing or registration authority to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia' -

Does this question mean my annual registration letter and pin card from NMC saying what i am registered as with the NMC - I have this?? Do I send my original? Or do I contact NMC to request they do this?? Before or after I send in my application form?? How do they match in up in AHPRA?No this is the statement of good standing that NMC send directly to APHRA. Costs £34 approx, check NMC website.

Question 26 - academic transcripts - does this include college (2 years) aswell as 3 plus years at Uni?? Also do i need academic transcripts for GCSE's (school history?) One Uni I contacted said they will not provide them to me so do I put a covering letter with my application form saying the Uni will send transcripts directly?? Transcripts AND syllabus?? Again do I request this from Uni before or after I send off my application form? Ask Uni to send directly, usually costs around £60 to £120, they also want education certs that state the name of your school and can prove you studied and were assessed in English.

Sorry for all the questions just wanting to make sure I do the application correctly first time and checking the supporting docs

Thank you in advance for your time x
Ask away Shelz