Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:curse::curse::curse::curse:

I've been waiting for over 6 wks for my uni transcipt to arrive so I can register with the QNC and its come at long last this morning, I was so excited, ripping open the envelope, blah, blah

I asked for the number and type of deliveries to be listed on there as requested by the QNC, not an unreasonable request and was told it would be on - and its not :curse:

Why, oh why can't something just go to plan
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit what can you do ?????
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

Dont know

I've just phoned the uni and the person I need to speak to 'is in a meeting' :curse:. I'll try again later, I cant wait another 6 wks, when added to approx 8wks for qnc then I have to get mutual recognition in wa, it seems like we'll never get there!!!

Thanks for your swift reply - I just needed to have a moan
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry i had a massive moan the other day "my crap day" we all sometimes need to vent let me know you get on

take care
tiff
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

I've just spoken to uni and they dont have that type of info on a transcript anyway!!! She's going to speak to my head of midwifery and see if she can provide something which gives the info they need I wouldnt mind but I did say at the start that I needed my deliveries included!

Hitchcock 71 - Thanks for your concern and replies, I've calmed down a little bit now (put my anger to good use and hoovered the car out ). After waiting this long, a bit longer cant hurt can it

julie x.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

take care xxx

it feels like we are never going to get to perth though doesn't it

we will get there

tiff xxxx
Old Jul 12th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all

I know its a pain!!!!!!

Thats what happened to me and I ended up waiting another two weeks, with many phone calls/emails and paying another £10 to get what I needed. Very frustrating. So you have my total sympathies.

Keep your chin up it will get sorted and you'll soon be on your merry way.

All the best

Dawn
Old Jul 12th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

What a nightmare... don't you just love the burocracy, we do the training and all the hard work and all we want is a piece of paper to confirm it and its like you have asked them to steal the crown jewels for you. hang in there these crap days are just sent to test us, but we will eventually all get our visas and we will look back and laugh HA HA! at these niggles we had to go through.

Keep smiling -

sarah
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Caddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really niceCaddy the cat lover is just really nice

Originally Posted by midwife2be
I've just spoken to uni and they dont have that type of info on a transcript anyway!!! She's going to speak to my head of midwifery and see if she can provide something which gives the info they need I wouldnt mind but I did say at the start that I needed my deliveries included!

Hitchcock 71 - Thanks for your concern and replies, I've calmed down a little bit now (put my anger to good use and hoovered the car out ). After waiting this long, a bit longer cant hurt can it

julie x.

Julie,

Why don't you phone the head of Midwifery yourself. I phoned mine and she was able to get the info I needed up on her computer screen and print it off whilst I was on the phone !!
Can you belive that !
So simple and yet so much faff !
It arrived at my house the next day

Good luck and here's hoping !

Alison
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all your replies , the person I spoke to yesterday is going to ring me back today, if I dont hear from her I'll do as Caddy suggests and ring the head myself.

I'll keep you posted
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

good idea

speak soon
have a nice weekend if we dont speak sooner

tiff
Old Jul 14th 2007, 10:26 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife2be
Thanks for all your replies , the person I spoke to yesterday is going to ring me back today, if I dont hear from her I'll do as Caddy suggests and ring the head myself.

I'll keep you posted
ask her to e mail it to you and print it off yourself!!
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

update

I phoned them yesterday (monday) and head of m/w off on hols this week :curse: I explained to the 'transcript' person what I needed it to say and that I have to then get it copied so cant wait until next week etc etc. She is going to try and sort it with another midwifery staff member asap so fingers crossed. I have heard that the qnc however dont need it because they know that if I did my training in the uk I'll have done my 40 deliveries etc!

Do I risk it and send the stuff without the letter then if they ask for it I can always send it later
Old Jul 17th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

its worth risking it if they need it they will ask you but you might get lucky and they will not ask, either way if you have it in hand you are a winner GO FOR IT - she who dares wins --a visa

sarah
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nigelb
its worth risking it if they need it they will ask you but you might get lucky and they will not ask, either way if you have it in hand you are a winner GO FOR IT - she who dares wins --a visa

sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.